Chapter 3

The Next Day - Storm's POV

"Gramps, we have someone who is gonna be a new member!" Natsu says kicking the door open to the guild and I follow him with a sweat drop and Lucy is next to me.

"Who?" Everyone asks and I raise my hand.

"That'd be me." I say and everyone looks at me shocked. "What? Have a problem?" I ask them.

"We just didn't expect you to join." Gray says to me and I snort as I put my hands in my coat pockets.

"I'm just full of surprises aren't I? Also, where are your clothes?" I ask him.

"I took them off." Gray says to me and I raise an eyebrow.

"Whatever." I say and Lucy takes me over to Makorov.

"Well Gramps?" Lucy asks him.

"Is she willingly agreeing to this?" He asks her and she nods. "Come child, I want to talk to you." He says as he gets off the counter and I follow him to his office on the second floor. "Tell me, why are you joining Fairy Tail?" Makorov asks me.

I stare at him for one long moment before I sigh as he sits on his desk. "Why? I seem to get asked that question a lot." I say to him. "You said Fairy Tail is a guild for people to go who have no friends or family, does that count if they live in another dimension and they don't remember the friend or family they once had?" I ask him and he stares at me surprised. "Not a single butterfly, not one has landed on my finger or even passed me, back in my village, butterflies would always land on my finger or my nose, there was one butterfly, its a symbol of mine that always let's me know I'm not forgotten, it disappeared while flying away, memories, I felt them fade away, all the ones of me." I say and he looks at me with pity.

"Your reason for joining then?" Makorov asks me.

"I have no rhyme or reason as to why I do things, I'm as chaotic as a Storm, hence my name and my eyes." I say to him.

"I see child." He says to me.

"I like your guild, a lot, I feel like I could learn how to be not so uptight here, but, I probably wouldn't do much good here since I don't have magic, I'm quiet, rude, sarcastic, and elusive, I blend in too much and above all, I have a temper, a bad one and its easy for me to get mad at things I find annoying." I say and he chuckles.

"Blend in? That's impossible." Makorov says to me.

I raise an eyebrow. "And why is that?" I ask him.

"Because everyone here is different, you couldn't blend in even if you tried." Makorov says to me with a smile.

"Different, that's a new word, I'm not used to change in people." I say and he chuckles amused. "Then again, there was Sai." I say and I look at Makorov. "As my brother would say, what a drag." I say and Makorov chuckles.

"So, the Nara part of your name?" Makorov asks me.

"Its a clan back where I lived, my father was a Nara, the Nara are famous for having skills to create medicine, they're also known for their smarts and their signature Jutsu the Shadow Possession Jutsu, the Shadow Possession Jutsu captures an enemy for the duration of 5 minutes, allowing the rest of your team to defeat the enemy." I say and Makorov nods with a frown.

"And your mother?" Makorov asks me.

"She was a Senju, she had a temper like her Grandma who was an Uzumaki, the Uzumaki are know for their red hair and their monster temper, the Senju are brave, strong, kind and the ones who founded my village. They make great leaders and was a battle clan back in the warring era, they were most known for always battling the Uchiha, the rival clan who are most known for being vengeful, and their eyes have a special power, they can make illusions that are hard to get out of, and there's only one Uchiha left and I had to get placed on his team, his name is Sasuke, and he had all the girls after him except one, me, I couldn't give a rats ass about him in the academy." I say and Makorov chuckles.