Chapter 14

Storm's POV

A while later Natsu comes back in and looks at me and I know what he wants to do.

I smile slightly at this and I get up with Lucifer in my arms and I walk out of the room and I close the door quietly.

I walk down the hall and I get a snack.

"Storm?" Max asks and I look over.

"Hey Max, what are you doing?" I ask him.

"I just came to get a snack, I thought you were watching over Lucy, so what are you doing?" Max asks me.

"Natsu wanted to talk with Lucy and I needed something to eat anyways." I say and Max nods.

"With a wolf pup?" Max asks me.

"This pup is a troublemaker for Cream, his name is Lucifer." I say and Max nods while Lucifer just sleeps.

I head back to the room as Natsu walks out and he looks at me with a wide grin and I give him a closed eyed smile.

"Good luck out there Natsu." I say to him and he nods and I head back inside and I see Lucy is sitting up. I sit down in my seat again with a smile. "How are you feeling?" I ask her.

"Better." She says with a soft smile.

I nod as I lean back in my chair. "That's good." I say and I pet Lucifer and I close my eyes. "Alright, now its Natsu and Gajeels turn." I say and Lucy hums.

We listen to the fight and the place shakes with Magic Power.

I start getting tired, but I mentally shake it off and I watch the fight through a shadow.

"Storm, did you get any sleep last night?" Evergreen asks me.

"No, when I get an uncomfortable feeling about the near future, I don't sleep and I'm basically like a watch dog, ready to fight at any possible moment." I say and she whacks me with her fan.

"Nothing is going to happen." Evergreen snaps.

"Sure." I say and Lucifer bites my finger, not that I really care, he won't chomp my finger off.

The tension stops all of a sudden along with the cheering, Porlyusica talks to everyone while I watch what's going on.

"Storm?" Lucy asks me.

I smile slightly. "Everything's fine, Natsu will win." I say and she hums in agreement.

We wait and once everything is settled everyone cheers loudly while Lucy and everyone else including me, in here, are holding their pointer fingers up.

We wait and after a while Natsu comes in, with injuries and tattered clothes of course, but he's grinning.

Lucy smiles at him as I get up and Lucifer trails after me.

"Alright, time to go get dinner, you guys can do whatever now." I say as I pick Lucifer up in my arms as I walk to the door.

"Thanks Storm." Lucy says to me and I smile slightly as I head out the door.

Huh, a simple thanks, I haven't heard that ever.

I head to a diner, sending Luci back home and I walk in with my hands in my pockets, I see Rouge there, beat up of course, with Frosh.

I sit at the bar and I order a burger and fries, I know, not what most women would choose with guys around, wait, it isn't, huh, well, I'm different, I couldn't care less what people think of what I eat.

"Here you go miss." The bartender says to me.

"Thanks for the food." I say and he nods with a smile.