Chapter 13

Storm's POV - Sometime Later

"You seriously over did it." I hear and I sense people looking at me.

"She's sleeping, after all that noise?"

"Yeah, like a rock."

"HEY! WAKE UP, MAN THIS IS UNFAIR! SHE'S JUST SLEEPING WITHOUT A CARE WHILE WE FIGHT!"

I groan in annoyance. "Would you shut up?" I ask Natsu as I move the hair out of my face with a scowl. "Jeez, you have to be louder than Naruto, and he was loud, you know, I could hear you snoring all night next door to my room, last night, you and Gray, your so loud, I'm surprised everyone else was able to sleep." I say and Lucy sweat drops.

"Your able to hear that?" Lucy asks me.

I raise an eyebrow.

"Your so harsh." Natsu cries and my eye twitches.

"And your so loud, waking me up like a dumbass, back in the Leaf, whoever did that got an injury that left a scar on both their mental and physical bodies." I say to him.

"Natsu, I would-" Lucy gets cut off by Natsu stomping around makings noise that is pissing me off.

It gets to the point where I leave the room, pissed off and furious, my aura radiating off me in visible waves with eyes like lightning and dragging a defensless Natsu along with me.

"Woah." Max says as I pass them. "Natsu, what did you do?" Max asks him.

"I don't know." He cries and my eye twitches.

"I'm done." I say and I drop Natsu and I disappear in a poof and I appear far away and my aura explodes, uprooting trees and ground and whatever else was on the ground.

I see a guy with black hair and red eyes and my first thought is Sasuke, but he doesn't have the duckass hair.

He looks at me shocked and then a black deadly aura surrounds him as he backs up in fear.

It releases and I use my white shadow barrier around him so it stays contained in there.

"Can't a girl have some damn peace so she can take her anger and pissed off feelings out with out consequence?" I ask annoyed.

The dude tries breaking the barrier but I keep him detained until I'm sure he's fine, when I release him, he looks at me.

"Who are you?" He asks me.

"Its only polite to give your name when asking for others." I say to him as I look around at what my aura is doing.

"Zeref." He replies.

I nod as I keep one eye on him and the other is watching the area be destroyed. "Storm Nara." I say subconsciously.

I block another deadly attack unconsciously and he looks at me annoyed while I pay no mind to it.

After a couple minutes, my aura dies down and stops, my hair that was levitating falls back down with out a hair out of place. I look at Zeref to see his eyes are blazing blood red and he's glaring at me.

I roll my eyes as I turn around around. "Glaring won't do a thing. Its just a way to express your hate in a very weak willed way." I say to him as I look to the blue sky. "Besides, glares don't affect me anymore, I've been around them so much, that its just natural now." I say as I walk and just as I'm about to disappear in the shadows he calls out.

"Wait." He says to me and I stop and look at him over my shoulder. "Your troubled." He says to me and I give him a closed eyed smile.

"When am I not? See you around Zeref." I say to him and I disappear into the shadows and I travel through them back to Crocus and I head to a diner where I order some food and I sit down.