chapter 21 ,,Mistletoe love"

Y/N's pov
It's already Christmas time and time flew by very fast.
Hope and HaEun decided to stay in Korea and they told Mark that they would search me and bring me home when they find me.
Jungkook and I are still together and very happy.
He's sweet, he takes care of me and makes me feel so much love.
I noticed something going on between HaEun and Tae...
But somehow also between her and Yoongi.
Aish this girl.
She's so complicated.
We were about to decorate the dorm HaEun and Hope decided to helped us.
,,HaEun, can we talk please?" I asked very coriously.
She nodded and walked towards me.
,,So. What is going on between Tae and You? Or should I say Yoongi and You?" I questioned and she laughed.
,,Ehm well. It's called friendship. It's amazing."
,,WAIT what happened with BamBam?! Did you guys break up?" I started screaming but then ended whispering.
I looked at her very confused. She tried to avoid my gaze and mumbled a bit
,,Uhm... H-he broke up because of another girl... but it's okay" she said and I looked at her very guilty because I wasn't there when he broke up.
I'm so stupid I even avoided and ignored her... and now i find out that her boyfriend left her.. stupid me... I'm such a bad friend...
But back to Tae and Yoongi...it's weird they are both so nice and especially caring to her, they give each other death glares when they are around her.
I seriously think that they like HaEun.
REALLY LIKE HAEUN
Well later Jungkook and Tae are going to visit us.
Hope went home because she had to change.
She got a job at Jinyoungs café.
They are really close now.
I think Jinyoung is a bit angry at me... because I started dating Jungkook... he never explained why they hate each other.
,,Jiwoo. Are you done with our room?" I asked and she responded with a yes.
,,Girls are you done with everything?" I questioned and they nodded..
As everyone was done we came together and looked at iur Christmas tree shining beautifly.

The doorbell rang and Eun opened the door.
,,Hello Ladys" a deep voice greeted them. I recognized him immediately since he's my best friend.
,,Well hello Mr Kim" I said and he laughed.
HaEun ran to the front door to see him and Jungkook standing there, she just looked at Tae and smiled.
,,Hey" she said slightly blushing.
,,ehm hello" he replied also blushing a bit.
Jungkook and I looked at us kind of confused as he broke the awkward silence.
,,Y/N. I have a surprise for you" he told me and everyone looked at us.
,,close your eyes please" he comanded me. I did like I was told.
I opened them when he told me to, to find my boyfriend extremely close to me with a hand over us.
,, Oh look a mistletoe."
I looked up to see the mistletoe he was holding and blushed a bit.
He came closer as. i just closed my eyes again. He kissed me very slow and with lots of love.
Everyone awed as we saw Taehyung and HaEun admiring each other agin.
Like can't they just confess to each other?
Jungkook and I smiled at them but they just kept looking at each other.

,,I need some presents guys. Let's go to the mall" HaEun said out of nowhere breaking the eye contact with Tae.
,,We can't.  We have to practice a choreography but Y/N doesn't need to practise. She can dance it perfectly. She can go." Areum told her and I looked at her with furrious eyes..
I hate the mall and shopping. EVERYONE knows it.
But then an idea came into my mind.
,,Yeah. Why not" I said putting on my Jacket.
,,Wait. Are you fine? Since whne do you want to-" Jungkook started but I interrupted him.
,,Taehyung, HaEun and Jungkook. Can we go?" I asked and they were all confused at my manners.
We went into Jungkook's car.
I sat in the front, Jungkook was driving, Tae and HaEun sat on backseats.
We arrived at the mall and went inside.
We walked into a store that HaEun chose and I wanted to go home already.
,,I hate it here" I whispered to Jungkook and he gave me a back hug.
,,Why did you want to come than?" He asked burying his head into my neck and pecked it.
I smiled and told him what I planed.
,,Oh okay" he mumbled and I just had to giggle at his sleepy voice.
He makes me feel so loved and happy.
After a while we left the store and I asked what they wanted to do next.
,,I'm hungry" HaEun said in aego and Tae just awed.
,,let's go and get you some food" I replied a little pissed because I Fricking hate shopping ugh.

After we all ate a bit HaEun wanted to go home.
Finally I thought as we went direction exit.
,,Wait" I said totally forgetting about my plan
I walked to Jungkook and gave him a Mistletoe that I brought from Home.
,,I think i lost my earring could you please help me searching it?"
,,Oh ehm sure" Taehyung and HaEun agreed.
After joking around for 2 minutes straight I got bored and screamed:
,,Oh there it is." They stood up from the floor and Jungkook held the mistletoe above them.
,,What's this?" I questioned them with a smirk and they looked up to see the mistletoe above them.
Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a dead glare but decided to quickly pecked her my best friends cheek.
HaEun looked at me with widden eyes while blushing deeply.
Jungkook and I laughed as we realized someone staring at us.
Taehyung saw the person so he took HaEun's Hand in his.  She smiled but then turned around. As soon as she faced the person her smiled disappeared.
,,Yoongi..." she spoke out softly as he turned around and walked away. He looked very hurt when he saw Tae and HaEun... what is going on... Does he really like her?
And why did her smile fade? Who does she like? Yoongi or Taehyung?!
Jungkook and I looked at each other and didn't know what to do...
,,Let's go home" HaEun said with a hurt tone in her voice and an obvious fake smile. We all stood there confused when Tae ran after her and held her hand again.
,,Oh boy" Jungkook said as I hit his arm slightly.

Watch where you step.
Watch where you go.
You may end up under the mistletoe
____________________________________

Heyyyyy y'all.
So there's a little love triangle between ,,Yoongi, HaEun and Tae" because a friend of mine requested it and I didn't think that it was a bad idea.
Here is the Christmas chapter because ,,IT'S CHRISTMAS".
I wish you Merry Christmas and a wonderful time with your family💜
I love you and I wish you the best Christmas ever.

(I changed this chapter a bit because I wasn't happy at the beginning. I hope you still enjoyed it)
-Author-nim💜