chapter 13 ,,Dream"

Y/N pov
I was still thinking about what i should do...
Should I accept because it's my dream or should I deny because it's also HaEun's and Hope's dream...
We always wanted to dance and make music together but if they find me... Mark will also come and I can't see him right now.
I still can't believe that he was the one hitting me with the car.
T-Thats the past I should just forget everything that happened and move on...
Maybe Kwan can help me with my desicion.
I went to her room and knocked at the door.
,,i already told you that you don't have to knock Y/N. Just come in"
I smiled and went in. I always knock because everyone needs their privacy right?.
I went in and saw that she was changing.
,,Kwan... could you help me?" I looked at her with sweet eyes.
She smiled and nodded.
She was about to change her pants when I saw that she had cuts all over her leg.
Tears began to form in my eyes as I realized what she did.
,,K-kwan why did you do that..." I said obviously hurt of her actions.
,,Y/N a lot happend when you were gone... I had a lot of issues and I had nobody to talk about that" she told me while sitting on her bed.
I sat down next to her and she said that I should stop crying.

I know what happend before they moved back to korea...I wanted to stay in America far away from problems.... I knew that she was ill... depression, anxiety, self hate, panic attacks.....
Tears never stopped streaming down my face when she pulled up my sleeves and she saw my injuries...
,,Soooo... you want to explain this?" She mumbled a bit disappointed.
,,I-i just had a lot of stress and issues back there unnie... Eomma shouldn't know about this okay.  I'm fine now..." she nodded and started talking again.
,,So what can i help you with?"
,,Oh ehm... So the thing about the new girl group and me becoming the leader..." I said in a quiet tone.
She chuckled and looked at me with an are you serious face.
,, Accept. It's your dream and there is nothing to think about. HaEun and Hope won't find you because you can change your hair color and hair cut, you can put on contacts and have a stage name. They won't recognize you don't worry"
I thought about her words and she's right...

I took out my phone and called BigHit to accept the offer...
,,Here is Y/N... the girl from the audition... I just wanted to say that I accept. I would love to be the leader of the new group" I said with a little bit of hesitation.
,,Really?! that's amazing. Could you please come over and sign the contract then?" The male at the phone answered.
,,Of course..." I mumbled.
The male hang up and I turned around to face Kwan.
I gave her my famous fake smile and she smiled back at me.

,,I need to tell Jinyoung about that." I yelled out because I totally forgot about him.
I put on my shoes and jacket.
Took the umbrella because it was raining and went to the café where he works.
I arrived at the café and went to the boss office.
,,JINYOUNGIE" I screamed ver excited.
,,Ehm Y/N?" He said confused because I was screaming.
I ran over to him and hugged him really tight.
,,Guess who's going to be the leader of the new Girl group?" I asked proud of myself.
,,Mh. Maybe SooYun? Or Kwan. I would say Haneul but she's 8 sooo..." he replied teasingly.
I hit his arm and burst out in laughter.
,,Nooo. It's me pabo." I told him with a big sincere smile.
He chuckled ,, Yah I know. Let me guess... you have to sign the contract today?"
I nodded and he smiled.
,,Okay let's go. I'm about to close the café. I will drive you because it's raining" I thanked him and we left the café.
We drove to ,,BigHit Entertainment" and went in.
I aked for the boss and he greeted me with a huge smile.
,,Y/N. I'm so glad that you accept. So here is the contract. Please sign and later we can talk about a stage name and the little details" the boss explained me. I looked at Jinyoung who was next to me and he nodded to confort me.

I read the contract papers, took the pen and signed.
,,So I'm the only member right now?" I asked coriously.
,,actually not. We've found 5 talented girls and they are very good but since you are the one with the most experience we chose you to be the leader" the told me with a little hint of apology in his voice.
I nodded and said that I'm very glad not to be alone.
A male suddenly walked into the room and I immediately recognized him.
,,Hey Y/N" He welcomed me.
,,Oh hey Jungkook" I became shy again. He's my bias and I don't know what to say.. I noticed Jinyoungs eyes on me so I looked up to him.
He looked kind of angry?
,Hey Jungkook" he said in an angry voice.
,,Hi Jinyoung..." jungkook said looking at me aswell...
,,So you know each other?" I said and they nodded.
I walked to Jungkook and gave him back his umbrella.
,,thank you for yesterday..." I smiled, he gave me his bunny smile and I felt like my heart is going to melt.
His smile is very cute.
,, Can we go Y/N?" Jinyoung asked me a little pissed.
I replied with a yes and everybody said goodbye to me.
,,Y/N please come back tomorrow. I will give you your schedule and you will meet the other girls." The Manger told me and I bowed.
Jinyoung took my hand and I felt my face heating up.
He gave Jungkook an angry glance.
I was really confused.

Jinyoung and I left the building. He was still holding my hand and I was wondering why.
He looked at me..
My cheeks still a slight pink.
He chuckled and apologized.
,,Mianhae... I don't like this boy.."
He explained.
I was still really confused like where did he knows him from? and i was shocked because he was still holding my hand.
He let go of my hand and asked me
,,What was yesterday?"
,,Y-yesterday?" I stuttered really shy.
,,You said ,,Thank you for yesterday" to him..." he explained with a hint of jealousy.
I got what he meant and smiled at the thought of yesterday. But one question was stuck in my head... why was he jealous? He's my best friend...
,,Oh yesterday Jungkook gave me his umbrella because it was raining heavily.  He didn't want me to get sick so I accepted." I said while walking to the car.
He came running after me.
,,Mh is that so." He whispered...
I got into the car and I realized what is about to happen...

,,I thought this would be a dream but everything is turning good again. Jinyoung I'm about to find my happiness again" I exclaimed lost in my thoughts.
He looked at me with worried eyes and told me he would drive me home.
I smiled and looked ouside the window...

I'm about to live my dream...
This is more than I ever asked for...
2 things are missing...
HaEun and Hope...
____________________________________

Heyyyyy
I hope you are doing good.
I'm so freaking thankful that you keep reading my story.
I thought it would be boring but you give me motivation to keep writing and smiling.
I really love y'all.
This means so much to me.
Never stop smiling my lovely readers.
You are all so precious to me.
I purple you.
~Author-nim ♡♡♡♡♡