Chapter 1 ,, Prom"

Y/N pov

It's the last day of school and tonight is the prom.
Me and my best friends ,,Hope and HaEun" are really excited for tonight.

,,Good morning Unnie, how are you?" our maknae Hope asked me.
,,I'm fine thanks" I replied without hesitation. She smiled at me and greeted our best friend HaEun.
The truth is that I'm not that fine.
My boyfriend Mark cheated on me but I decided to forgive him because I really love him.. what nobody knows is that I'm really hurt. I want to leave him but I can't I just love him too much.

,,Sooo.. tonight is the big night ugh? Tonight is the prom.." said HaEun exited she paused for a second and continued afterwards ,, I guess you are going with Mark right? Well I'm going with BamBam. He finally asked me out.."
After she mentioned her date with BamBam I happily looked at her and exclaimed that I'm really happy for her.
,,What about you Hope? Who are you going with?" I was really curious to know because she never had a crush in her life. She is our Maknae as long as she's happy, we are too.
Her cheeks were tint in a slight pink as she stuttered :,,w-well since J-Jackson asked me out.. I guess I'm g-going with him..."
,,YOU LIKE JACKSON" HaEun and I said at the same time in shock.
,,T..that's amazing Hope..." HaEun was really happy.  She always dreamed about our prom night and how perfect we all would look but unfortunately I have to disappoint her..
,,HaEun... I won't go to the prom... I need to babysit" I obviously lied. I didn't want to see Mark...
Yes I love him but I need time to forget the pain and live on. 
It still hurts like hell.

HaEun's pov

,, HaEun... I won't go to the prom... I need to babysit..."
My smile fadded as Y/N told me
,,WHAT?! NO NO NO UNNIE! Y-YOU HAVE TO COME!!!" i almost screamed. She was lying... I know her too well.
,, I know but my little sister... I can't leave her alone you know?"
Y/N told us in a calm voice.

,,don't lie. They live in Korea stupid. Don't think I forgot that. Maybe I'm not the smartest but I'm not that dumb either!"

Y/N pov
Is she serious... I-i don't want to see him... I-t hurts... but I will do my best for them..
,,Arrasseo. For you..."

Time skip
prom night...

"It's 19 o'clock Mark is going to pick me up at 20 o'clock.  I should get ready now."
I took my clothes and went to the bathroom.
I took a shower and did my hair.
I put on my dress and some make-up...
I curled my hair and then I heard my phone ring. I answered

"Hello Mark?"

,,Hey babe. I'm on my way are you ready????"

,,Oh yeah sure... see ya"

,,See you. I Love you."

,,Bye"

He said I love you... did he really mean it... n-never mind. He wouldn't say it of he doesn't mean it right? Yeah right....

Mark's pov
I knocked on Y/N's door and she opened it... I can't move. She looks ablolutely stunning

,,Y-you look amazing. You are beautiful... wow"

Back to Y/N's pov

He said I would look beautiful... ehm wow.. ,,Thanks i guess... should we go"
He plants a sweet kiss on my cheek and took my hand. I gave him a weak smile and walked over to the car...
,,l-lets go"

The ride was quiet.
As we arived we met Hope with Jackson and HaEun with BamBam. They looked very happy together.
I was scared... scared that Mark would drink tonight and kiss another girl again. I didn't want to come but I had to.

Everyone was dancing and smiling except me...
I was all alone at the table thinking about my future..
I kept staring at my best friends who looked absolutely gorgeous.

HaEun wore a beautiful golden dress with a black belt around her waist it fit her black high heels and her beautifully black hair.

Hope wore an ocean blue dress with a silver belt around her waist. The dress wasn't that long put not short at all. It fit her body perfectly and made her look like a princess.

Mark was dancing with his friends while I was wondering what I want to do after my graduation.
I want to do something with musik... maybe a dance teacher or a singer.. I want to be successful and good at it...

,,Y/N, are you fine?"
I turned around and I saw Hope with a hint of worry in her eyes.
"Unnie let's dance"
,,No Hope, please I don't feel that good" I obviously wasn't in a good mood to dance
,,Unnie please one dance. Jackson is dancing with Mark and his friends, it's okay. Let's dance. You have to smile" she pulled me by my wrist and the dj played DNA by Bts. Hope, HaEun and I started dancing the choreography to the song since we love Bts and dancing together.
As the song finished everybody clapped and cheered at us.
I really enjoy dancing with them.
They make me smile when we dance.

If my smile could be that true when I'm with him...

____________________________________

This was my first chapter.
I know it's kind of boring and I'm sorry... but please me nice.  Xd

~saranghaeyo
Author-nim