chapter 19 ,,Dead leaves"

(Time skip. It's already October)

25.10
Y/N's pov
Today the girls and I have rehearsal and we are going to be told the debut date. We started our training about 2 month ago but the company is so impressed and want us to debut next year in August.
1 year as a trainee is a short time though. A lot happend in these 2 month.
Since the day I moved in with the girls Jungkook and I got even closer and I me falling for him. I had to change my phone number again.
Somehow Mark got my new number and tried to contact me.
HaEun sent me so many messages that my phone never stopped ringing.
I miss HaEun and Hope but if they find out where I am, they will tell Mark... I know him.. he would do anything for me to come back.

 he would do anything for me to come back

And with that I blocked her

It was painful but necessary...
It's was almost 2 months ago and I need to get over it.
So basically tomorrow I'm turning 19 and I just want to stay at home and do nothing because I hate this day.
Hae, Jiwoo and Eun want to celebrate my birthday while HaRin and Areum tell them to leave me alone.
Well I hate this day because last year Mark, HaEun and Hope did a surprise party for me and I busted out in tears... it was beautiful with them.. I-i need to forget about it.

We went to the rehearsal and everything was normal.
Me practicing with Jungkook.
Areum with Namjoon
Jiwoo with Hoseok.
Eun with Tae.
Hae with Jimin.
HaRin with Yoongi.
Jin was just looking at himself and telling us how beautiful he is.
Well we can't deny that.
The day went by fast and Hitman Bang told us our debut name.
,,11th August" I knew that date to well... Hope's birthday....
We went home and I decided to take a shower and head to bed.

26.10
Jiwoo's pov
I woke up and checked if the girls were awake. Everyone was awake and already preparing the living room for Y/N.
Yes we told her that we would leave her alone. But she's our Maknae and she's turning 19.
In these 2 month together we got very close and I already consider the girls as my best friends. They are so amazing and Y/N was always there for me.
,,Is everything done? can I wake her up Unnie?" I asked Areum very excited and she nodded.
I went into our room since we share one to wake her up.
I smiled, took a pillow of mine and threw it at her.

Y/N pov
I woke up because someone threw a pollow at me.
I looked at the person and saw Jiwoo smiling at me. Normally I would be extremely mad but she's smiling so cute.
,,YAH. Why did you wake me up~"
,,Oh well you overslept" she said and I jumped out of bed.
I ran into the bathroom to change and get ready as I realized
,,JIWOO. WE ARE FREE TODAY!"
she laughed and ran into the loving room I tried to catch her as I saw that the room was decorated beautifully and 4 girls with presents in their hands.
,,HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N-SSI" they screamed as I looked at them kind if shook.
Areum came out of the kitchen with a cake and she smiled at me.
,,I know that you don't like this day and you don't have to tell us why but we don't want you to be alone. Maybe you don't like your birthday but it means a lot to us. You showed us what it means to love ourselves and we love you Y/N. We don't want you to feel alone." Hae explained as tears run down my face.
They came to me and hugged me.
I opened their presents and cried out of happiness.  They were so cute.

,,Oh and Y/N the boys are going to visit us in about an hour." HaRin said and I chocked on a piece of cake.
,,J-Jungkook is going to c-come?"
My cheeks became a slight shade of pink and I widen my eyes.
,,Hae. Are they all going to come?" HaRin questioned and she nodded with a smirk.
I got up and ran into my room to get ready as I heard them laugh.
I put on my daily look.
A black ripped skinny jeans and an oversized pullover.
I looked out of the window and saw the Dead leaves falling of the trees and dancing in the wind.
I remembered home and a million memories of HaEun and Hope came into my mind.
My phone rang as I saw that Jinyoung send me a happy birthday snap and I had to smile.
I didn't even hear the doorbell. I was too lost in my thoughts.
,,Y/N HERE IS SOMEONE FOR YOU..." Eun bursted into my room and I looked at her very shocked.
I followed her to the door and saw Jungkook standing there...
But where are the others...
My heart started beating very fast.
,,Could we go for a walk please?" He asked and I nodded.

We walked to the park where we were 2 months ago and he looked kind of nervous.
I just admired the park covered in the autumn colors, the dead leaves dancing in the air and the sun shining brightly. It warms up my hear.
,,So uhm Y/N I need to tell you something" Jungkook said as I faced him.
He stared right into my eyes and began to smile.
,,you are very special to me and very important. We got closer since the day where Mark called you.  We celebrated my birthday together and you showed me what  happiness means."
I blushed as I realized what he was about to do.
,,I-i just-"
,,please listen." He paused.
,,You mean a lot to me and
I want you to know that I would never hurt you. I promise." he said never breaking the eye contact and came closer.
My whole body froze as our faces were only inches away.
He leaned in even more.
,,I fell for you Y/N. You are the one I wanted to find" he whispered against my lips as I closed my eyes.
He then planted his lips on mine and started kissing me softly.
I obviously kissed him back and I felt him smiling into the kiss..
I broke the kiss and he asked me.
,,Would you be me girlfriend?"
I looked into his eyes as no words came out of my mouth.

____________________________________

Heyyyyy.
So basically shit is getting reeeeal now hehe.
As you see Y/N and Jungkook are really close .
But will she accept to be his girlfriend?
Is she ready for a new relationship?
U will find out in next chapter.
Ly❤