chapter 12 ,,Forever Rain"

??? Pov
Today is the audition for the new girlgroup that we have to train.
Hopefully there will be some girls that are already good at dancing, singing and rapping.
I was at the office talking to the boss when he had to leave because they informed him,  that there was an super talented girl auditing for a spot as a trainee.
I wanted to know who it is and went into the room, seeing this beautiful brown haired girl dancing to ,,I'm fine".
,,Wow... she's amazing.."
When she started rapping my jaw dropped... she can rap really fast.
just like Yoongi and when she sings she has that angelic voice.
I went back to the office thunking about that girl and looked outside the window.
,,She really is talented" I whispered to myseld
I admired the rain pouring down on the cold street when a small familiar figure went outside and positioned her into the rain.
,,What is she doing there? She's going to get sick" I thought a little confused why she would go out in the rain freezing her ass of.
I took my umbrella and went outside. I held it above her and when she turned around I recognized her... it's was the girl from earlier..
,,You are Jungkook from bts"
She exclaimed very shocked
My lips partened as i wanted to say something but words didn't come out. She for sure is pretty.

Y/N's pov
,,You are Jungkook from Bts" I said a little shocked... he looked at me with a confused and also shocked expression.
He opened his mouth but didn't say anything.
Okay Y/N be cool and calm.
,,Uhm.. Hey... I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you" my heart started beating uncontrollably as I stayed cool and gave him a weak smile.
,,Hey.. as you know I'm Jungkook. N-nice to m-met you too" he stuttered and I giggled.
,, What are you doing in the rain?"
He asked me with a hint of worry.
,,I'm clearing my mind. I love the rain" I told him trying to sound calm my heart still beating fast as heck.
,,Y/N right?" He asked and I nodded
,,please take the umbrella and go home. You will get sick if you stay in the rain" He tried to convince me.
I thanked him, said goodbye and walked home...

When I arrived home I saw that the sun started setting and I arrived in time for dinner...
,,Y/N there you are. How was your day?" Eomma greeted me with a big smile and told me to sit down.
,,Uhm quite good I guess. I'm not hungry Eomma.. I need to tell you something..." I said obviously excited what she's going to say.
She told me to tell her what happend and I started explaining.
,,So I went into the big city of seoul and wanted to aply for a job in a café... the boss was Jinyoung my best friend from school. He told me he won't give me the job but he will help me to find one that fits your skills and interests." I paused and my Eomma looked at me with a confused and questioning gaze.
,,So we walked to a huge building and I went inside. When I came into a big room with many girls in it I asked one of them what they were waiting for and she told me that they were there for an audition and that we would be in the BigHit Entertainment Builid-."
,,AN AUDITION IN THE BIGHIT BUILDING?!" Haneul cut of my words by yelling.
I nodded and started explaining again.
,,So they called my number and I went inside. And I basically introduced myself,danced and sang to the song I'm fine from Bts and now... the boss from Big Hit Entertainment wants me to be the leader of the new girlgroup..." I finished explaining in a calm voice...
And my sisters looked at me with big eyes.
,,Oh and I've met Jungkook" I told them with a sweet and innocent smile while I was about too go upstairs into my room as my mother came running after me.
,,Did you accept?" She asked with a stern voice.
,, Not yet. I wanted to think about it..." I said hesitating.
,,Honey... There's nothing to think about. Follow your dream" she said as she left my room.

I looked out of the window and watched the rain still falling from the sky.
Memories from LA came back and I felt so sorry for HaEun and Hope...
This is our dream and I'm about to live it without them...
I checked my old phone with my old number and and saw how many times they tried to call or message me.
I decided to call HaEun one last time.
,,Y/N IS THAT YOU?! WHERE ARE YOU? GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE HON' !" she screamed at me I smiled by hearing her voice.
,,HaEun don't worry I'm fine. Take care of Hope and don't search me. I'm sorry I will always love you."
I said as tears streamed down my face and everything started getting blurry.
,,Y/N please wha-" I cut her of by hanging up and removed my old SIM card from the phone so that they couldn't contact me..
With my eyes focused on my window i never stopped admirering the rain from falling just like my tears never stopped falling...
I would never stop the stop the rain from pouring.
If I could I would let it rain forever...

,,Let the rain wash away all the pain from yesterday"
____________________________________

Heyyy my lovely readers.
So here is chapter 12. I know it's not the best book on Wattpad but I'm trying my best to make it interesting and enjoyable.
I'm thankful for EVERY reader.
-I purple you.♡♡
~Author-nim ♡♡