First Day of High School

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* "Ugggggh, 7:00 already? UGGH school today.." I groaned while getting out of bed. I got my first day outfit off the closet door and got dressed. I then went to the bathroom to try and tame my messy blue hair. Oh yeah by the way my name is Juvia, but my friends call me Ju-Ju bean, or Juvi. I curled my hair and pinned it out of my face with a blue rose clip. I brushed my teeth and found my favorite blue rose ring. If you can't already tell, blue and roses are kinda my thing. "First day of high school... Uggh why am I so nervous? Why am I talking to my self in the mirror? Ha whatever."

When I got downstairs, my mom imediatly started taking pictures. She examined my outfit with a questioning look, "Juvia, are you sure you wanna wear that sky blue Legend of Zelda t-shirt and those dark blue skinny jeans to your first day in high school? Don't you wanna wear one of you pretty dresses?"

"Mother I already told you, dresses aren't my thing. Plus I wanna be myself and not act like some super girly-girl who wears dresses all the time." She took one last picture and let me eat my breakfast before my dad drove me to the bus stop. I made sure I didn't forget my iPod, otherwise I would be bored out of my mind on the bus. I waved bye to my dad as the bus pulled up, and made sure to say good morning to the bus driver before I took a seat near the middle of the bus. Then I got my earbuds out and plugged in my earbuds, turning up my music. Oh yeah my favorite music is by Green Day, All American Rejects, and Florida Georgia Line.

Awhile later my friend Gray got on the bus and took a seat next to me, pulling out one of my earbuds which earned an irritated groan from me. "Hey Juvi! Whatcha listening to?" He plugged in the earbud to listen. "Oh, Green Day again? Is that all you ever listen to? Tomorrow you will be listening to my music," he said, a grin on his face.

"Uggh do I have to?" I teased. He punched me lightly on the shoulder and I punched him back. We rode the rest of the way to school listening to music in silence. When we arrived at the school, I turned off my iPod and wrapped the earbuds around it, and placed it gently in my backpack. Once off the bus, I grabbed Gray's wrist and ran to catch up with my BFFs, Levy, Erza, and Lucy. To be honest, I have always been a bit mad at Lucy because I think she is trying to steal away Gray as my best friend.

Erza is a year older than all of us, so it's been a year since we've seen her. Last year, she told us all about High School and what to expect. 

"Well guys let's go to class! We don't want to be late," said Levy, "After all, it is the first day. Don't want to have a bad first impression with the teachers." With that we started heading to our homeroom class, which included a few more of my friends like Natsu, Cana, Gajeel, Jellal, Wendy, Romeo, and Lisanna.