The Dance

>Nobody's POV<

Everyone is getting ready for the dance. The boys put on their tuxes, and the girls put on their dresses. When they are all ready, a limo comes and picks them up.

Everyone gets in and sits next to the person they are taking to the dance. Mira & Laxus sit together, Wendy & Romeo, Natsu & Lucy, Erza & Jellal, Gray & Juvia, and Gajeel & Levy. Lisanna sits beside her sister.

>At the Dance<

Everyone is dancing happily to pop music, and then a slow song comes on. All the couples get together and dance. Alzac & Bisca, Natsu & Lucy, Elfman & Evergreen, Mira & Laxus, Gajeel & Levy, Wendy & Romeo, and Jellal & Erza. Gray and Juvia are standing awkwardly by the snack table, while Lisanna stands alone by the door.

"Hey Lisanna, why so lonely?" asked Bixlow who had just entered the gym.

Lisanna looked up, and her frown was turned into a smile as she saw Bixlow. "Oh, hi Bixlow. I didn't come here with anybody so there isn't much that I can do except wait by the door for Mira."

A wide grin spread across Bixlow's face as he asked in a british accent, "Would you care to join me on the dance floor, m'lady?" He extended his hand out to her and she gratefully took it as he led her to the dance floor.

Soon, Gray and Juvia were the only ones not dancing with someone. Lyon snuck up behind Juvia and said, "Hey gorgeous! Why are you here with Gray, when you could be dancing with me?" His devilish grin faded a bit when he saw Juvia scowling at him.

She gestured to a crying Sherry on the bench across the gym, "Because I think Sherry wants to dance with you more than I do."

Lyon's face reddened at the fact that he had caused his beloved Sherry to cry. "I'm gonna go over and ask her to dance. Thank you Juvia for reminding me that I have Sherry to treasure."

As Lyon walked across the gym to Sherry, Gray said, "That was so cheesy. Like, who says that anymore? 'I have Sherry to treasure' Ugh Lyon can be so annoy--"

He was interupted when Juvia slapped him in the face. "Gray, remember this: Lyon may be annoying, but he's my friend none the less." Gray's face reddened from embarassment and from getting slapped.

>3 Pop songs Later<

>Gray POV<

Another slow song just came on. Now's my chance to ask Juvia to dance.

"Uh, Juvia? Do you.. wanna dance?" I asked nervously.

"Um, sure." I took her by her hand and led her to the dance floor.

As we danced, I acidentally stepped on her foot once, but it was okay because she stepped on my feet twice. The DJ kept playing slow songs the rest of the night, so we just swayed to the music. She laid her head on my chest and listened to my heart beat. She laughed because it was beating so fast, and I told her, "Juvia, you're the only girl that can make my heart beat like this. I love you."

She looked up at me, eyes wide, "Really? I think I know what this feeling is now. It's love. I only feel that way when I'm with you Gray. I love you too."

A/N: This is so cheesy!!! Expect an update soon.