Could it be love?

>Lucy POV<

"Hey Luce! Can you come over here for a second?" I walked over as Natsu yelled my name.

"What's up Natsu? Anything wrong?" I said.

He shifted his feet and looked at the floor. "Um... Luce? What would you say if I asked you to go with me to the school dance this Friday?" he looked me in the eyes and looked back at the floor.

I considered it for a moment before answering, "I would say that i would love to go with you Natsu." I blushed when I saw that his cheeks were tinted pink.

He looked up, "Really??? Would you Luce???" he bear hugged me and spun in a circle. "Yay! Lucy's going to the dance with me!"

"Um.. Natsu.. I.. Can't.. Breath.." I choked out.

He let go of me, "Sorry Luce, I'm just really happy!"

*At Natsu's house: Happy suddenly sneezes out of nowhere*

>Erza POV<

I was at my locker when all of a sudden someone hugged me from behind. I turned to see Jellal. "Jellal you startled me! At least warn me before you hug me out of the blue."

He kissed me and said, "But that's no fun Erza."

I looked around to see if anyone saw. "Jellal, do you think we should tell our friends about our relationship? I mean we've been dating since summer began..." I looked over towards the gym and saw Natsu bear hugging Lucy.

Jellal looked too, "Looks like Natsu has a crush on Lucy! But yeah I agree. We should tell our friends at lunch today."

I realized he was still hugging me, "Um, Jellal? I think we should get to class." I finished getting my stuff from my locker and we headed off to class, even though it didn't start for another 27 minutes.

>Gajeel POV<

Today is the day. The day I ask the shrimp to go to the dance with me. Why was I so nervous? Oh look, there she is. Okay Gajeel, you can do this.

"Oi, shrimp! Come 'ere for a sec."

"Yes Gajeel? What's up?"

"Uh... do you wanna gotothedancewithme?" I mentally scolded myself for acting so nervous.

She looked confused for a second. "Gajeel are you asking me to go to the dance with you? Or did my ears deceive me?" She's so cute when she's all sarcastic... *mental facepalm*

"Uh... would you say yes if I did ask you?" I asked nervously.

The raised her eyebrows, "Well duh! Of coarse I'll go with you Gajeel."

I smiled, "Great shrimp! See ya Friday!" I did a mental victory dance.

>Gray POV<

Hmmm Juvi has been acting weird lately... She has been avoiding me lately. I'll have to ask her what's going on and why she's avoiding me.

I pulled my phone out and texted her:

Me: Hey Juvi, where r u?

Her: Library, obviously. Have you met me?

Me: No need to be so sarcastic jeez

Her: Hey can you meet me in the back of the library?

Me: Sure I guess...

I headed towards the library. I saw Juvia waiting with about 7 books in her arms.

"Wow Juvi, I knew you liked books but that's alot even for you." I teased when I got close enough for her to hear me.

She looked nervous about something. "Um yeah, I was getting some books for Levy. She went shopping for a dress with Lucy and Erza."

"A dress? For what?"

She gave me a look like -.- and said, "The dance on Friday you dummy!" I mentally slapped myself as I remembered.

"Oh yeah! I forgot all about that. I wasn't planning on going."

She looked really sad for a second then composed herself, "Oh. I was gonna ask if you wanted to go with me as friends but I guess if you're not gonna go..." She looked at the floor.

I was a little surprised, "Well if you wanna go, then of coarse I'll go!" She smiled and I added, "Just remember to wear the Green Day bracelet you got at that concert, and I'll wear mine."