First Impressions

We arrived to class a few seconds before the bell rang and took the empty seats in the middle of the classroom. A few moments after the bell rang, the teacher walked in. "Hello class, I am your teacher, Ms. Evergreen," she said, smiling at us.

"Good morning Ms. Evergreen.." the class grumbled, obviously tired and bored of school already.

"Sorry we're late! We had to get some things from the office," said Natsu while entering the classroom, Gajeel followed. Natsu took the seat in between Lucy and Lisanna, while Gajeel sat behind Levy.

"That's okay Natsu and Gajeel, just please don't let it happen again," Ms. Evergreen said in a pleasant tone.

"Oi shrimp, can I see your class schedule? I wanna see how many classes we have together," Gajeel whispered to Levy. She handed him the paper, and a slight blush was visible on her face as their hands touched.

I nudged Gajeel and said, "Gajeel, no talking. You want to have a good first impression with Ms. Evergreen." I looked over and saw Levy and his schedules were exactly the same.

I looked around for Erza and found that she had moved to the back of the class with Jellal. I've always thought something was going on between them, but Erza totally denies it, while Jellal just blushes whenever someone mentions it.

The rest of the day went by really fast, because I had all my classes with Gray. I for one think I made an awesome first impression with all my teachers, but I'm not so sure about Natsu and Lucy. Natsu kept dragging Lucy along with him to go to his locker. Even though her locker was about 30 seconds away, he wouldn't let her go until he got all his stuff, which made them late to class sometimes. Gajeel kept getting caught talking to Levy, but she didn't get caught because she was quieter.

I still think something is going on between Erza and Jellal though. They walk to every class together, and once today I could've sworn I saw them holding hands. But then again, it could just be my imagination... My fangirl imagination!