A Very Special Cat

Monday: A word that most students dreaded hearing. But not today! Today was the day that the Foriegn Language teachers arrived at the school! I was so excited that I got up at 6 am to make sure I had all my supplies packed for Spanish 3 this year. Oh how I adore spanish class! I started taking Spanish in middle school, just for fun. This may seem crazy, but I love learning Spanish! I wanna travel to Mexico one day, and I want to be fluent in the spanish language before I go there. My friends think I'm crazy, and that is true... but that's not the point! It also gives me an excuse to invite my friends over, because they aren't the best at spanish... but that isn't the point either! The point is I am going to Mexico in a few weeks and I am taking my friends with me, whether they wanna go or not!

"Juviaaaaa why are you calling this early??? It's 6:45 in the morning! We don't have to be at school until 8:45!" whined all of my friends as soon as they accepted my ooVoo request.

I rolled my eyes. "GUYS WE ARE STARTING SPANISH 3 TODAY AND YOU STILL SUCK AT IT!!! Also I have a surprise for you guys in a few weeks! Be happy like Natsu's cat's name," I yelled.

As if on cue, Natsu's little blue cat, Happy, hopped up on Natsu's head and meowed a greeting to us. He is a very special cat, he is light blue, with white on his chest, and the tip of his tail. Also, HE TALKS!!! Well not that often, but when he does it's usually when Natsu tells him to do something and he says, "Aye sir!" it's sooo Kawaii when he does that!!! He says more than that but we don't see him enough to know all the stuff he says.

"Happy get off my head! It's not a pillow!" Natsu whined.

"Aye sir!" Happy said, still not getting off Natsu's head. "Natsu's hair is soft like pillow!"

"Okay Happy, can you make sure Natsu doesn't forget his spanish stuff for me? If you do I will take you on a fishing trip and you can eat any fish you catch!" I knew he couldn't resist that offer.

"AYE SIR!!! NATSU GET SPANISH STUFF!!!" He started to swat at Natsu's forehead and kept repeating, "Natsu get spanish stuff!!! Don't forget!!! Happy wants to fish with Juvia!!!" 

Everyone laughed at Happy's excitement and I added, "Happy, if everyone gets their Spanish stuff ready in 5 minutes, I personally will cook you a giant fish dinner tonight." One more thing I forgot to mention about Happy, he is super fast and he can teleport sometimes.

With that, he started swapping from person to person jumping on their heads yelling, "FISH!!! HAPPY WANTS FISH!!! BE READY ALREADY!!!" Everyone was done within 3 minutes. Happy appeared beside me so I got a bag of cat treats from under my bed and gave happy 9. One for each person he "helped" get ready for spanish.