The final count down (part two: the end?)

A/n
It's Christmas Eve... so technically the picture matches 😂😂
Dick's POV

I stared down at Jason with disbelief. How was this possible? "5 minutes." Crap, I would have to deal with Jason later, but right now to defuse this bomb.

I looked in the open hatch at the wires and knew something was wrong. I looked through at the different pulled wires. This bomb had already been tampered with, I couldn't defuse it.

"4 minutes." Oh shoot, what am I supposed to do now. This bomb will blow up have the school. I heard Jason laugh. "You can't stop it Robin. This school is going to explode, and I'm going to make sure you go up with it."

I took a step towards him. "Ah ah ah," He said waving a small remote. "One more step and I'll blow it up now. It's up to you Robin, you can stay and face your death, giving to students time to get out. Or you could try something and get blow up right now."

I stared at him with disbelief there was no way this was Jason. "Three minutes." "Jason you don't want to do this. I know you don't."

He snouted a laughter, "you may have figured out my name but you know nothing about me. And I'm going to make sure you never live to tell another soul."

"Jason please. If you blow up this school there's no going back for either of us. We can work something out trust me." I plead, I couldn't let Jason do this.

"Why! Why should I trust a hero like you!" "2 minutes," crap, crap, crap times running out. I guess I have one last shot to stop this.

"You don't need to trust Robin, but trust me Jason-" I said slowing reaching a hand for my mask and taking it off looking at him. "Dick? But how. You and Bruce- YOU AND BRUCE!" He said will realization.

"Jason just deactivated the bomb and go home me and Bruce can help you." Jason looked at me shacking. "I'm so sorry Dick. If I had known. I tried to get you and Barbara out of here. So you wouldn't be in danger-" "It's ok Jason. Everything is going to be ok. Just deactivate the bomb."

"1 minutes." He looked at the remote for a long second we didn't have. As off trying to decide what to do. "Ok." He said pressing a button defusing it. I exhaled a sigh of relief.

"Give me the remote." I said holding out my hands and then he slowly dropped it into it. "Ok now go back to the manor. Me and Bruce will work everything out."

"What are you guys going to do to me?" Jason asked. "I don't know what kind of trouble you have got yourself into with the Court but your still Bruce son, he'll help you." "Ok" he said turning to leave.

"On last thing, if you are Robin, and Bruce is Batman then that makes Barbara.." "Batgirl." And with that he left. I quickly put my mask on.

"Where's the kid Talon?" Artemis asked. "He's got away. But I was able to defuse the bomb." I said holding up the remote. "Ok good."

"What about the students are they all clean?" "Yeah, and we spoke to the police there going to dismiss the kids for the day and send in a bomb squad."

"Ok well it looked like our work here is done." Wally said. "I guess," Artemis said hesitantly, still staring at me as if trying to figure out what happened.

"You guys what to go to the beach or something?" Wally asked. "Yeah," "sure" "sounds fun." The team looked at me "I have to do something for Batman," I told them.

"You always have something to do for Batman. Can't it just come?" Wally asked. "Maybe afterwards it should be quick." I said before leaving.

I pulled into Wayne manor only to see Barbara pulling in next to me. "Barbs your okay!" "Yeah but I need to tell you and Bruce something." "Me too." I said grimly.

We knocked on the door and Alfred answered. "Master Dick, miss Gordon." "Where Bruce?" We asked running in. "I believe he's in his study is so-" Me and barbara sprinted up the stairs and burst into the study.

"Where's Jason?" Dick demanded. And Barbara turned to him, "he told me to come here and tell you he's not coming back. Something about feeling bad for what he had done."

"What going on?" Bruce asked confused. Though I was still surprised by what Barbara said. "He told me he would come back here!" When I get my hands on him...

"Ok wait, start from the beginning. "Remember the whole school bombing mission me and the team were on. Well we stopped it, and I found out the identity of the younger Talon." "Who is he?"

I paused for a moment still not believing it myself. "Jason." "Whatttttt?" Barbara and Bruce said at the same time.

"That what I thought. I talked him out of blowing up the school. And he said he would come here." "That must have been before when he came for me. He freed me and then told me to come here and tell you that he can't come home. And not to look for him cause you won't find him."

We both looks to Bruce silently asking what to do, "well we need to start looking immediately." Bruce said standing up.

Wally's POV

"Don't you guys get the feeling that Robin is hiding something from us?" Artemis's asked.

"He works Bats he's always hiding something. But who cares about that. I want to look into this Dick Grayson. I mean think about it, the boy was a world class acrobat, there's not way a few school bullies should be able to take him down like that," I said.

Artemis seemed to think about it. "You right. That doesn't make sense. Ok I'll help you look into this thing on Dick Grayson if you help me look into Robin." I though about it, Robin was my best friend, though I knew he was hiding so much from me. "Deal."

Third person POV

The Older Talon snuck into Gotham Academy. After all if you want a job done right you need to do it yourself. Ideally he had hoped to take a few children out with it. But that part wasn't necessary for the plan.

.
..
...
....
...
..
.

Somewhere in Gotham.

A boy with dark hair and a sword stepped on a bus heading out of Gotham. Then a few hours later another boy, younger than the first but, matching the description stepped off the bus into Gotham.

A/n
THE END, at least for now.

I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. And until the next time I write something.