How to evacuate a school

Wally's POV

I couldn't stop fidgeting in my seat after what Robin said. The teacher and students just keep going like nothing was wrong. I guess in a place like Gotham lock downs must be regular occurrences.

I wonder how Robin was doing, we haven't heard anything from him in 10 minutes, you would think he would keep us updated but his been dead silent.... I tried not to think too much about the word dead. It's just an expression after all. Right? But what if Robin had been found... what if something bad was happening right now and we can't do anything to help.

I ignored my anxious thoughts, instead listening to what Kaldur and Artemis were talking in the mindlink. They were desperately looking for a ways to get out of class despite the lock down.

"What if I throw up?" I asked, already feeling sick to my stomach with worry. Who for I couldn't say, maybe Robin, thought I trusted Robin to take care of himself, maybe for Dick Grayson and his friend who was still missing without any leads.

"Won't work, it's happened before and they still had to stay in class. Gotham Academy is serious about this stuff, and I mean who can blame them with people like the Joker and Two-face running around the city."

We all sat in silence till Robin finally spoke again-"Guys he just set of the bomb we have like 15 minutes to get everyone out of-" he cut off at the end grunting like he had been hit. "Robin are you ok?" Megan asked.

"I can deal with this. Just get everyone out of the school." Robin said before going silent again.

"How are we supposed to do that with this stupid lock down?" Conner said irritated. "As long there's is danger in the area the school will be on lock down. So I guess we just have to make them believe there is no danger." Artemis said.

"How are we-" I  started but Kaldur cut me off, "I think Artemis is on to something. If we call the office and tell them the dangers clear-" "but that how do we explain why we have to evacuate the school." "The fire alarm! I can pull it. Oooh I've always wanted to be able to pull a fire alarm." I said excitedly.

"Ok, let's do this quickly because we only have 14 minutes left."

A/n
I know, I know, short chapter. But I really wanted to make sure I posted today since it's HALLOWEEEEEEN. Though I just if you are reading this any day other than today or a year from now... it's not Halloween. Oh whatever. Happy Halloween 🎃 🎃.

So till next time I post.