The mole?

Wally's POV

I finally found my class before the tardy bell rang. My first period was biology the desk were actually tables with three people sitting at each.

And who, of course, sat right next to the only two empty seats... Dick Grayson. He sat in the middle of them with his bag on a chair next to him. I slumped down in the open seat next to him. "No one sits here right." "Nope." For course not.

He said pulling a black note book a pen, pencil and highlighter from his bag. Then the teacher walked in. She has shoulder length frenzy blonde hair.

She looked at her computer and said, "ok class we have a new addition to our classroom. Try your best to make Wallace West feel welcomed here." There was silence and then the class burst into laughter. To my surprise Richard was the only one that didn't. He just opened the notebook writing the class and date.

The teacher hushed the students. "Wallace if you need anything feel free to ask." I nodded, wanting the just sink into oblivion.

"You should have been here my first day of school when I said my nickname was Dick." And despite my best effort, I could help but smile.

The teacher started a power point and dick start taking notes. I got bored really quick school always seems to go by so slow. I looked around the class. Ten kids on their phones, four people passing a note, three girls doing makeup, three people talking, two people reading. And finally one person taking notes. Dick. Well and me, one person counting everyone.

The mission was to find out who the Court of the Owls had sent in to attack the school. It was safest place for kids in Gotham. Which for starts was really sad, but the Court's goal was to destroy that.

I looked at each one all to well intergraded to be the spy. All except...I looked next to me at Dick. He acted differently then everyone else in the room. He didn't seem to talk to anyone. He could easily be the spy. And if he already went here it would make him look less specious.

I look down at his notes. It was about the same stuff but he wasn't writing what she was saying he was going past that like he already knew all of this. He was young had definitely skip and a grade and was still the smartest person in the room. Other than me of course. We if nothing else I got my first suspected and it wasn't even lunch. Go me.

I gave up on watching the students they were all pretty boring and I watched the teacher instead. Blab blab carbon blab blab lipids.

I studied her instead, her fingers was bare. She was not married but the I noticed the uneven tan lines on the finger. Ohhh so she had been married. I looked at her desk to see pictures of kids. If she wasn't wearing the ring that probably meant that he wasn't dead but they divorced instead.

The bell rung finally, the teens talked and buzzed out of the class. Grayson grabbed his bag leaving. I quickly walked out of the class so I wouldn't be the last one in and be alone with the teacher.

My next class was Latin. I got there to find the desks clustered in groups of four. And Dick already sat at one with two other boys. There was a group of two girls and one boy and I decided to sit there.

"Hello class I'm going to be your latin sub for today. Most of you know me and know my rules..." ugh I rolled my eyes these dumb teacher.

"I don't get a crap what you do just leave me alone. You want to leave go ahead do it I'm not taking the attendance. And here your teacher wants you to do these by tomorrow." He said passing out papers. "But she won't be back for another two days so I'm not going to collect them till then. Go crazy kids." I smile. Now this was a substitute I could get behind.

I looked at Dick. I grabbed the work sheet and while all the other kids where talking and on their phones he was actually doing the dumb assignment. Now would be as good of time as any to get some answers.

I grabbed my worksheet and walked over to the empty seat next to him. "So do you alway do your work." He looked up and I noticed he was already on the second page.

"Well you know Bruce keeps me busy with his parties and banquet." I frowned again I hated when people called their parents by their first name. "So Bruce is your dad?" Dick looked up at me confused, then he nodded. "Ohh, you not from Gotham are you. That makes sense."

"What makes you think that..." was he on to me? "Well I mean you don't know who Bruce Wayne is." I knew the name and immediately identified it with Gotham's local billionaire.

"Oh your Bruce son?" But he said his last name was Grayson. Dick flashed a smiled before returning to his frown. "I'm his ward." "Ohhh." I said and Dick returned to his work.

I studied his hands, calloused and scared. He trained, And not in the way of a privileged rich kid. He could be the agent.

He flipped the page already doing he work for page three. He translated the sentence like they were nothing. "So you much be really good at Latin." "While yeah I already know all this stuff. I just the to take the class for the credit."

"How do you already know latin?" I asked, Latin a dead language, no one just knows Latin. "I know a bunch of languages." I just nodded, "cool." He had four checks already, out cast, smart, multilingual, and he trained.

Grayson wasn't as smart as he thinks he is. I can see the head lines already Bruce Wayne's ward arrested.

What I knew about Bruce Wayne I didn't like. He was just a 1%er fanning his money around in everyone else face giving to the 'less fortunate.'

I knew Batman and Robin has worked as a body guard for him many time. Robin never wanted to talk after those. Claimed nothing really happened but now I know he was probably just annoyed at Bruce Wayne and his stupid ward.

The bell rung and I was moving to my next class when I saw Artemis in the hallway. I pulled her aside and quietly told her my theory about Grayson. She frowned, "Wally trust me it can't be him." "Why-" I started but she cut me off. "Let me show you something," she walked into a hallway that seemed dark.

"Come on Grayson give us the homework." I looked to see Dick being held up by his shirt collar by the dark hair guy and too other, bigger guys standing next to him.

"Why would I-" he punched Dick in the face and my fist curled. Sure I hated Dick but I hated bullies more.

"You can't stop it. It'll blow your cover." Artemis whispered to me. The boy throw dick to the ground and kicked him. "Gordon's not here to protect you now."

Dick rummaged through his bag and handed them a page. They laughed, "Your a pathetic orphan Grayson." And the boy kicked him one more time before leaving.

I was about to run over to him but someone beat me. I recognized his as the Jason boy Dick introduced us to. "Why do you let them do that to you?" He ask. Dick mutter something to him and walked off.

Well I guess Artemis was right, Dick couldn't be the mole.

A/n

Yay a new chapter, In a book that I actually update. 😂😂.

Well any way to all of you still on summer break have go out and have fun and don't waste your summer reading my crappy book. I've been back to school for like a week now and I'm already miserable.

Well till next time a post.