The final count down (part one: who's behind the mask)

A/n
The picture doesn't match. And I still don't care.

Robin's POV

I dodged another blow from the Young Talon. At least I was able to warn the team about the bomb. Now all I could do is stall and hope that they evacuate the school in time.

The Talon's fist connected with my gut, "surely this isn't the best the great Boy Wonder can do?" He taunted. I gritted my teeth. "13 minutes," the robin voice of the count down said.

"What makes you want to blow up a school anyway?" I asked throwing a bat-a-rang. "Won't you like to know?" I ran at him flipping over him a spilt second before he could touch me. And kicked him in the back of his head.

"12 minutes." Dang, I had to try and defuse it. I opened the control panel but didn't have time to do much else before getting hit hard in the head. The world began to spin.

"You don't really think you can beat me Robin." I turned to face him getting ready for this next attack there was no way I could defuse it went him here. "11 minutes."

"Where's Batman anyway, to busy to pay me a visit." He asked throwing a punch at my face. I dodging it before saying, "better question. Where's your boss? The actual Talon." Then my fist connecting with his temple.

"I don't need him to beat you!" He said angrily. Ooh sounds like I hit a nerve there. "10 Minutes." "Tick tock Robin."

"The lock down is now over. Students report to your second period classes at this time. Report to your second period class." I smiled this was a sign that the team was doing something to clear the school. Good.

The Talon hit me, "you think your smart? This school and it's students are going to blow up and there's nothing you can do about it. You are weak." "9 minutes."

'Robin do you want one of us to help you?' Megan asked in my head. 'No. I got this covered. You guys have only 9 minutes to clear the school,' I responded back.  'Okay.'

The Talon was right, I would not have been able to fight him and evacuate the school. But with the team we could do both easily. All I have to do is make sure he stays here doesn't hurt anyone.

He kicked me and I fell to the ground. "8 minutes." I tried to get up but he kicked me back to the ground. "Let's see who's under that mask anyway." He reaches for it and I kicked my feet up hitting him in the chest and he went flying into one of the book shelves.

Then fire alarm started to go off and I realized that must have be the teams plan to get the kids out of the school. Can't lie it pretty smart.

"7 minutes." Ok time to stop play around, I really should start trying to defuse the bomb. I ran over to it, but before I could reach it the Talon tackled me again. And we weslted on the ground. How old was he anyway? He had to be around my age.

I wrapped my arm around his neck cutting off his breathing and didn't let up till he fell limp in my arms. Finally.

"6 minutes." I drop the young Talon to the floor. I looked between him and bomb. I still had time. Besides I can't help myself.

Bruce and I have been dying to find out who he is for years. I ripped the mask off his face and I couldn't stop the gasp that came from my mouth.

No....

It couldn't be him....

But there was no mistaking who he was....

"Jason?"

A/n
I know, it's been forever since I have update. School has been ruthless. And then I was super busy over the thanksgiving break.

Also it's getting really cold and I hate it.  I live in Florida for a reason and it should not be getting below 60 degree Fahrenheit thank you very much.

Hopefully I'll post soon but to be honest I never know and midterms are coming sooner than I would like.