Missing: Dick Grayson

Y'all already know I gave up on finding picture that match the chapters. Honestly just appreciate that I take the time to put them in at all 😂😂.

Jason's POV

I sat at my desk waiting for Bruce and Dick to come home. How long did it take for them to make a statement to the police anyway?

The thought of Barbara being held captive pained me. But I reminded myself that she was safe, whoever had her wouldn't be dumb enough to actually hurt her.

I couldn't stand the though of her, or Dick and Bruce for that matter, being physically hurt. Dick and Bruce gave me something I could have never hoped to dream of. A family. And I was willing to do anything to keep them out of harms way.

I heard the door open and I sprang up from my desk run I'm down stairs. Bruce stepped in the door way, he was frowning. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

Then notice he had closed the door behind him. And that Dick wasn't here, "and where's Dick?"

"Jason.. um, Dick he's was just kidnapped." He said sounding as though he was barely holding it together. "The police are doing everything they can to find him and Barbara.." Bruce hesitated he must be so scared for them.

"I'm sure they'll be fine." I said reassuringly. Then quickly added in, "the police will find them."

Wally's POV

"Wally?" I picked my head up from the pages of the textbook. I thought this mission was going to be easy, I didn't realize that I would actually be expected to do school work.

"What time is it?" I asked Robin. "It's 1 almost 2 in the morning. I just finished patrol with Bats."

"Shut up," I heard someone next to me murmured. I looked next to me, to see that Artemis was also pasted out, her pencil still her hand.

"You guys should probably go to bed," Robin said taking a seat at the counter. "What about you?" I asked in a whisper. Afraid that if I talked too loud Artemis would hit me.

"Oh I normally get something to eat when I get back for patrol." I yawned stretching. "I didn't realized you got back so late," I told him. I'm normally in bed by 10 because I need my beauty sleep.

"Oh I normally get here around 4 but Bats let me go early cause of the mission."

I did the math, that would mean he gets maximum three hours of sleep every night. "Dude how do you even function?" He laughed taking a sip of his drink. I got up and took a seat next to him.

"So what do you normally do?" "A lot of different stuff, but I'm thinking about watch the Gotham news, see if they found anything about the commissioners missing daughter. He said reaching for the remote.

The first segment of the news was about reconstruction of buildings destroyed by joker. And how the repairs were being bank rolled by Bruce Wayne. "His got his hand in everything Gotham." Robin huffed out a laugh, "went to Gotham for one day and already has the city worked out."

"Shhh.." Artemis said. We looked over and she was starting at the TV. "There has been no development on the kidnapping of Barbara Gordon. But Richard Grayson was also reported to be kidnapped. Parents are warned-"

"They got Dick too?!" I said surprised. Robin just continue to drink from his mug. "You know already didn't you?" I asked him. "Yeah."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Artemis asked the question before I got the chance to. "Bats is already looking into it Dick is going to be fine. He's probably just being held for ransom."

"Maybe we should go out and help him look." "Really guys, Batman has got this covered. Besides I though you hated the kid anyway." I wasn't sure why Robin seemed so positive that he should be fine.

"Well yeah but he could be in a lot of danger," I said. "He'll be fine, you guys should probably get some sleep." I couldn't lie my bed sound really nice right now.

Third Person POV

The Young Talon slipped into the wearhouse. The girl was tied up where he had left her. She seemed to be still sedated and unharmed. At least his men could follow one order.

Speaking of his supposed men they sat playing cards at a table. He dropped down on the table he's sword out. "I told you I would take care of the boy." He said in a low growl.

"We- we didn't do anything, swear-ear to god boss." Said one man trembling. "Then tell me why ever news channel in Gotham reported him missing."

"We don't know, it wasn't- wasn't us. We did-did exactly what you said.." he glanced back at the girl knowing his men were telling the truth. Good he didn't feel like have to clean the blood off from his swords tonight anyway.

"Doesn't matter, the boy's out of the way. Tell the Court, it's going down tomorrow." The men nodded scrambling away from the Young Talon as fast as they could.

As for him, he would look into the disappearance of Dick Grayson later. Right now he has a bomb to plant.

A/n
I'm soooo sooo sooo sorry guys I really want to post a lot sooner, but school sucks. As I'm sure all of you already know. 

Well till next time I update. Which hopefully will be soon.