Through the eyes of the agent

Third person's POV

With the Young Justice team moving in on his mission he had to act quickly. Though he laughed at the fact that the team thought that they would go undetected. Really, they stuck out like sore thumbs in Gotham Academy, he had recognized them immediately.

However he was rather disappointed Robin wasn't with them. The Boy Wonder was the only one who's identity still alluded him.  But for the most part the Young Justice team did not affect his plan too much. He would just have to push up the schedule of the bombing. Tomorrow seemed like as good a day as any.

He frowned in distaste at the thought of using people's kids to threaten them. He reminded himself that it didn't matter much. This would be his last mission then he could finally get out.  Besides he had no love for the rich brat kids.

Time skip

He had everything set up, the bomb was in place. All he had to do was tell Talon to ready his escape team, and get Barbara Gordon and Dick Grayson out of the way.

It wouldn't be too hard they were both at Gordon's apartment. All he had to do was get his men in there and they would take them out.

He bust up the door, best to make it look like a break in of amateurs for the commissioner. He walked to the kitchen. He looked at the stove and stuck a finger in the soup, "The soups still warm they can't be far away. I don't care if you have to turn is place upside down. Find them."

He walked past toward her bedroom. That's when he heard her yell, "what are you doing in my apartment!" He ran out to find his men attacking her.

Hurting her was never part of the play. He pulled out the handkerchief and held it to her nose. She fought to not breath it in, but she couldn't hold her breath for forever and eventually went limp in his arms.

"Where the boy!" He demanded. "The boy escaped," the assassin informed him. He looked down at Barbara. "Ill take care of him. You take the girl to the facility, and if any of you so much as hurt a hair on her head. I will kill you." The assassins shifted uncomfortably at the threat, knowing that he would in fact kill them if they didn't listen.

He left the apartment heading towards Wayne manor. With Dick Grayson and Barbara Gordon both out of the way he could do what need to be done. And then he could finally leave the life of the court behind.

A/n

The art work at the top is kinda how I picture the spy in his costume. So like look at me finally having a picture that goes with the story.

Also I know this is a really short chapter but it feels like forever since I posted so I just want to get a post out. And I plan on post again something this weekend.

I hope this point of view gave you a little insight on the spy. Probably some of you have already figured out who he is.

Well I don't want to say much more to spoil who he is if you don't already know so auf wiedersehen, until the next time I post something.