Christmas Special 2018: All I Want For Christmas

Welcome to my crappy Christmas Special 2018! First there a few things you will have to keep in mind;

-this will take place in a modern au
- Harith and Harley are brothers (don't ask)
- Nana is a popular singer (don't ask either)
- They'll be around the ages 16-17

_____

"You're leaving?!"

"And on Christmas?!"

"I'm sorry you guys," Nana smiles sadly, her ears flopping down, "I have 5 concerts scheduled exactly on Christmas day."

"Can't you do anything about it? Aren't us, your best friends, more important than these concerts? You can always move them." Harley says.

"I can't. My manager already confirmed, I'm sorry guys." Nana sighed, patting both the it head comfortingly, "I'll buy you gifts! What do you want?"

The two brother began muttering inaudible words under their breath, "Anything is fine." Harith says.

"No, we want you to stay for Christmas." Harley proclaims stubbornly.

"Harley," Harith starts in a warning tone, "We have to understand that this is Nana's job, it's her priority, she helps keep her family alive."

"Uh-huh," Nana nods her head, "I'll be back after the concerts which will be just in time before midnight, I promise."

"Promises are meant to be broken," Harley scoffed, "Remember? You promised to spend your Christmas this year with us because you had a bunch of stupid concerts last year, just like this year."

"Harley, that's not tr—" Harith starts, only to he interrupted by a certain cat elf, "No Harith, it is true. I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise. I really can't do anything about it, Harley, please understand." She gives Harley a big comforting hug.

"Well, next time, don't even bother promising anything." Harley replied bitterly, ripping Nana off him and stomping elsewhere.

This shocked Nana and Harith, Harley wasn't usually like this. He always had a weak spot for Nana, this always turned him into a loving magician, one that was really rare to see in him.

"Are you okay?" Harith asks worriedly, checking her to see if Harley did any damage to the poor girl.

"No, no, I'm okay. But he's not." She mutters, looking at the direction Harley went sadly, "I'm sorry I can't keep my promise."

Harith looks at his feet, he found it quite hard to forgive her, after all, this has happened 4 times already, all in one row. But he did love her (as a friend duh), and when you love someone, there is no limit in forgiving.

"It's alright..." Harith smiled, "You can stop apologizing... just... don't promise things like this anymore." He gave her a painful smile.

Nana felt her heart hurt, that hurt. But what can she do? It was true.

______

"Are you ready to get this show going?" Nana's manager, and sister, Miya asks. Nana appreciated the fact that Miya was her manager, but sometimes, she was quite blind at the fact that Nana had a life aside from her career.

"Yeah..." Nana gave her a weak smile, tugging down her top which was too short for her own liking, "Do I really need to wear a crop top?"

"It's what most of the guys came for." Miya answers bluntly, as if it was no problem, "Your vocals well rested?"

"Yup."

"Alright then, we will begin in 2 minutes." Miya finished, walking off to supervise everybody else.