Chapter 7

Shhhh!!! You can't tell me that (^^^) IS NOT CUTE! YoU hAvE nO rIgHtS!
Art credit: @AngelDoodles on Instagram

_

"Dude, you okay?"

"He just dragged her away like it was nothing!" Harith protests, "How am I supposed to calm down?!"

"Dude, seriously, it's not a big deal." Cyclops rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.

"I only saw it in a friendly matter." Angela shrugged.

"Yeah, he was just trying to help Chang'e." Diggie adds.

"Well... At least I'm not dying today." Chang'e sighed, "Can we please go get some ice cream, now?"

"Fine, come one guys!" Angela says, "I'll pay for everyone."

"You have money."

"Shut up."

_____

"That's amazing! How'd you do it?!" Nana beams, clapping her hands exactly as Harley performed a magic card trick.

Harley had dragged the girl over to a clifftop (don't ask how he found that) to calm her down, it wasn't that sunny either, which made everything way better.

"A magician never reveals his secrets." Harley winks, bowing and placing the cards back in its rightful place.

"Is it really magic though?" Nana taps her chin cheekily, "It could just be trick."

Harley placed a hand on his chest in a fake offended way, "You don't believe I can do real magic?"

"Well, Harith's magic looks more realistic..." Nana snickered.

"That's so rude." Harley pouts, "It's real magic, I swear!"

"I know, I know," Nana chuckled, "I was just kidding."

A big wave of silence soon washed over them as they watched the clouds float about. It wasn't an awkward silence, more like a comfortable silence one can definitely put up with.

"You okay now?" Harley blurts out. Nana looked at him with her
big, blue eyed.

"What do you mean?" Nana tilts her head slightly in a confused manner, "I was always okay."

"Wha— Okay you know what? Forget I said anything..." Harley shrugged.

Nana looked up at the sky before her eyes began to sparkle, "Oohhh... I just thought of a new ship." She giggled.

"I'm going to find the others." She stood up, "Wanna come?"

'What why? I wanted you all to myself...' Harley thought in disappointment, "Sure."

_____

"I don't like banana split." Chang'e stuck her tongue out in disgust, pushing the bowl away from her.

"Eh, it's fine." Cyclops shrugged, eating his own banana split.

"Angelaaa~" a teasing voice came along with the ecstatic cat elf following behind.

"What?" Angela turned around in confusion.

"They're back." Diggie states, "The fangirl state isn't gone either."

Upon hearing the news of their arrival, Harith turned around quickly to see Harley slowly following behind, chuckling at Nana's behaviour.

Harith sent Harley an 'I want to strangle you' look before keenly observing them quietly.

He hasn't said a thing since they arrived at the ice cream store, but nobody seemed to notice.

Nana climbed a stool and leaned in Angela's ear, whispering something that made her scrunch her face in disgust.

"Ew no, I like someone else Nana." Angela shook her head vigorously.

"What why? I was pretty sure you would be a compatible pair." Nana frowned, "I'm getting everything wrong."

"Yeah you are, why don't you just quite this shipping thing and do something important with your life?" Angela rolled her eyes.

"Tell me who you like first." Nana demands, "Then MAYBE I'll 'do something important with my life'."

Angela moved her head slightly to look behind Nana and saw Harley, her face immediately flushed, "N-no." She said, quickly moving her head back.

Nana raised an eyebrow suspiciously and looked behind her, "You like Harley?"

"Why would you say such a thing?" Angela asks.

"You didn't deny it..." Nana states.

"Fine... I do.... Just don't tell anyone." Angela hid her face in her hands, "Please?"

"Fine." Upon hearing her response, Nana felt a tight feeling in her chest, 'What is this feeling?'

Right after Nana and Angela's conversation ended, the sky began to go dark violet.

"What happened to the sky?" Chang'e asks in confusion.

"Hold on, lemme see if this is normal." Cyclops says, pulling at an incredibly huge book from his bag, flipping through its pages.

"I really don't think this is normal." Harith shook his head, lookibg directly at the familiar hooded figure in the distance.

At the moment when the hooded figure started walking in direction, Nana's knees gave away in fear.

"Let's get out of here." Diggie hopped off his seat, grabbing Chang'e and Cyclops' arms and heading towards elsewhere.

"Nana get up!" Angela panics, refusing to leave her friend behind, "Someone help me."

"I can't!" Nana cried out, "I don't know why!"

Harley was about to offer to carry her, when Harith raced him to it.

"No time to say anything else, hurry." Harith says.

They soon caught up with the others, everyone was very tired from running, but they couldn't stop now.

"Diggie, why in gord's name are we running into the woods?" Harley asks.

"You'll see."