Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter 22

Destiny's POV -

::: "It's busy today because of the longer weekend and there's only two rooms left," Blake said once he returned with two keys. "One have two beds and the other one has one."

"Destiny and I can share a room," Meagan suggested quickly.

"Or...me and you can share a room," Tay said. "Blake and Destiny can have the other one." I glared at him. I was supposed to ignore Blake, but how am I supposed to do that when we'll be laying in the same room together?

"And what room will we be getting?" Blake asked. Tay dropped his bags beside him and looked at Blake with a serious expression.

"The room with two beds. What else?"

"I was just playing, man," Blake laughed and I rolled my eyes with Blake catching it. "You okay with sharing rooms?" He suddenly asked me.

I shrugged and he smirked. I tried not to smile as I turned my head to examine the long row of paintings. They looked almost historic.

We went our separate ways to our rooms and Blake was walking behind me.

When we got there, I unlocked the door and looked around. A single full set bed in the middle of the almost empty room.

"Wasn't it suppose to be TWO beds?" I asked out loud.

"It was supposed to..." Blake scratched the back of his neck.

"I didn't ask you," I snapped.

"Well who were you talking to?" He challenged and I ignored him, continuing my scan around the small room.

There was an armchair in the corner and a box TV on a tall dresser. Those were the only things in the room, other than the small coffee table in the corner.

I sat my things down and sat at the edge of the bed. Blake just stood there and stared at me. I turned away and reached for the remote to change the channel and as I scanned through the channels, Blake disappeared.

I took the opportunity to change. I slipped out of my leg choking skinny jeans with some difficulty and stood there in my underwear and tank top. I pulled off my tank top and started looking through my suitcase for a t-shirt.

Yeah, that's how I sleep. An oversized shirt only. If Blake can't handle that he could always go to Tay and Meg's room. They OBVIOUSLY have two beds...

But I guess that's a good thing. Tay won't get into Meg's pants (though he said he didn't care to) and she wouldn't have to experience heart break. My uncle surprised me when he decided he liked her even if they didn't do anything, but I know him like the back of my hand.

But perhaps (and I hope) he's serious about waiting for her.

A door I never noticed, until now, opened and out stepped Blake. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and one in his hand as he lowered his head to dry the water from it.

My eyes widened as I realized I was in my underwear. I quickly snatched the blanket from the bed and wrapped it around my body before Blake could look up.

"What are you..." He paused as he saw me tangled in sheets.

"I-I was looking for this one shirt but seemed to have left it back home," I told him quietly, face hot as he nodded slowly.

Walking over to one of his suitcases, he pulled out a dark blue shirt and tossed it to me. I mentally thanked him and waited for him to turn around. He never did.