All The Changes

"Daniela, why did you hide your relationship anyways?" I asked sort of mad

"Not my problem anymore so just get over it." Daniela said rolling her eyes and going back to her game she was playing with Alex.

"What is wrong with you recently?" I asked getting angry.

"Nothing is wrong with me." 

"That's such a lie. You've changed since I left." I sighed upset.

"Oh you're one to talk." She scoffed.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked offended.

"I am the one changing? You've been changing everyday since you've been here." Daniela pointed at me while she spoke.

"Excuse me?" My eyes widened.

"You guys should probably calm down." Alex tried getting in the way of us.

"Shut up, Alex!" Daniela and I yelled in unison.

"I thought it made sense that you'd change a bit because we're in a new country but you are literally a new person!" I could hear the frustration in her voice as she yelled at me.

"How?" I asked confused.

"You went from playing with Mark then to ignoring him and "getting over him" with Kai but not even 4 months after you were with Kai you somehow got Mark to play in your little game along with Eunwoo and Taemin! After you "Chose Kai" you went and ruined it by being with Mark! Now you've come back all over Milo and Alex!" Daniela said getting up and heading to the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked chasing after her.

"I wanna go home! Not to the dorms but home- America!" Daniela screamed.

"I'm not the only one who's changed!" I tried to defend myself.

"That's the problem!" She yelled tearing up.

"Are- are you crying?" I asked stuned due to the fact that I've never seen her cry except once when she broke her toe karate kicking Frida.

"Ever since coming here Frida has always been sad and stressed which is so hard to bare as her sister." Daniela sniffled.

"It's hard for me to see the same with Autumn.." I said trying to sympathize.

"That's another problem. Autumn's turning into you- no offence. She's messing everything up with Haechan and running away from it! She's always just running away now." I sighed hearing Daniela speak the truth about my sister that I've been trying to hide.

"I guess we all have changed." I looked out the window to the rain 

It's been raining a lot these days.

"Ally's changed the most. She's not the same in any way- she used to always be concerned and hyper. She used to make the dumbest jokes and talk about how she's going to be alone for the rest of her life but now she hurt all of us by carelessly writing articles about our personal lives and falling in love with random dudes at night." Daniela sat down on the floor in the hall.

"What about Johnny? Are you just going to leave him?" I asked worried.

"What about Chris?" She asked exactly what I was thinking.

"What about all of us here?" 

"It's better for both of their careers if I'm gone and it's also best for me." Daniela lifted her knees and laid her head on them.

"We all just need to make our minds up, I've made up mine." I smiled to myself knowing I was at a place where I knew what I wanted for sure.

"You made your choice?" Daniela asked looking at me.

"I've been thinking the same way you've been- about going home but I've realized that I couldn't possibly be anywhere without Mark. Milo helped me realize that Mark is where my home is- I can live without Kai but I can't live without Mark." I laughed hearing myself.

"Good thing they were both here so you didn't have to say it twice." Daniela said laughing.

I looked up and saw Mark and Kai just standing there with no expression.

"What-why are you both here?" I asked surprised.

"Autumn said I should tell you the truth-"Kai started.

"You no longer need to, you heard how she feels." Mark said cocky.

"Yeah, I'm happy for you both." Kai smiled before walking away breaking my heart knowing I hurt him.

"He's a great guy." Milo said walking up the stairs.

"Yeah, he is." I said smiling.

"Too bad you chose the wrong one." Milo chuckled while slapping Mark on the back.

"I really don't like him." Mark pouted as he came up to me.

"He's playing with you." I grabbed onto both of his hands.

"I guess we're together now." Mark said smiling.

"There's no way I'll ever lose you again." I kissed Mark with a smile.

"Yucky." Frida said coming out of nowhere with Jaehyun.