How to live with "trouble"

"Ugh why can't she just get that I am trying to be supportive and not the bad guy

"Ugh why can't she just get that I am trying to be supportive and not the bad guy." I said out loud in frustration because of Frida.

I quickly pushed that thought out of my head and remembered I hadn't seen Haechan since earlier, when he left the dorm.

When I reached the door I knocked and Jaehyun opened the door with a face of annoyment. "What do you want."

"I don't got time for you and your relationship that is so toxic right now. Oh and your fricken girlfriend just kicked me out of her dorm!" I stated while seeing if anyone else was around.

"She's not my girlfriend anymore..." He said with frustration and a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Is Haechan here?"

"Mmm, yeah he is in his room, I think." Jaehyun said while point towards his closed door.

I approached his door with light steps hoping I could hear any sound come from his room that would let me know he was in there. As I went to knock on the door it opened to show the face of the boy I was both excited yet not ready to approach.

"Autumn? What are you doing here.." He said while rubbing his neck.

I kept just looking at him wishing he would give me that smile he did earlier today instead of being blank. "Uh- well I was wondering if you wanted to go on a walk?"

"Now? Yeah sure let me grab my sweater." He said as he walked back into his room and coming out with his black hoodie.

As we were walking no words have been said for about 7 minutes until we stopped to look at the stars.

"Do you not like me?" Haechan said while not looking at me.

Just hearing those words broke me into a million pieces. I never wanted to hurt the one person who would do anything for me.

"Haechan..."

"Am I not good enough or do you just hate the idea of us dating? Because I do everything I possibly can to make us happy but you just turn around and stomp on it." Haechan said as he turned his head to me with teary eyes.

"No. You aren't good enough enough for me... you are more than that! I don't deserve someone like you and I understand that. Everyday I'm more and more scared of losing you to someone else." I said getting frustrated with everything that has been happening lately.

"Oppa I don't want those losers to ruin what we have and with everything going bad around us... I don't want it to affect our relationship, yet here I am the one who did!" I said and started to cry.

Haechan turned to look at me with a slight smile on his face. He wiped the tears from my face and said, "See I'm glad you finally said what's on your chest but know... I was just messing around. I can never be mad at my Audi baby when she is being a pabo. I love you, for you. I fell for the girl with the horrible attitude, the one who wants to follow all of the drama going on and who is quite lovely at times."

"Yah, so you made me cry for no reason, you jerk." I said not able to stop crying but this time because I was happy, sad and a little embarrassed.

"Ahh my baby. Look at you crying and ruining your makeup." He said while holding in a laugh.

I pulled away and started to walk back to the dorm. He came behind and wrapped his arms around me.

"Are you mad at me?" He said kissing my cheek.

"Well a little but- I turned around to face him, "you better not pull anything like that again, okay?"

"Okay. Wanna go see how Frida and Elyse are doing in their world of chaos?" He asked a little excited.

"No." I said with a stern and upset face.

"Why not? Did something happen?" Haechan asked confused.

"Well, Frida and Jaehyun are like broken up or something? Not sure. But I told her maybe it's for the best and she kicked me out of their dorm! Can you believe that?! I was trying to be helpful." I quickly said without barely taking a breath.

"Wow, Autumn sometimes you just need to keep your mouth shut. Maybe I can help." He said with a smirk.

"What are you thinking?" I said a little suspicious.

"This." He came in close and landed a peck on my lips.

"Yah! We are in public..." I giggled in embarrassment and ran away from him.