How to live with the "truth"

"Autumn~" Allyson complained chasing Autumn around my room as I just sat there

"I can if I want!" Autumn yelled before stopping and showing her phone to Ally.

"I hate you. Why would you text him?" Allyson pouted.

"You like him and I'm your best friend so I can." Autumn stuck her tongue out.

"Why are you doing this in my room?" I asked looking at them.

"I came in to have you come down to the guys dorm with me but Ally kept on talking about Ho Yeon so I got his number and texted him." Autumn said holding back a laugh.

"What did you text him?" I asked curious.

"Well, he just answered so.." Autumn showed me her phone.

"I guess your man is going to hang out with us

"I guess your man is going to hang out with us." I laughed at Allyson's annoyed face.

"And our boyfriends." Autumn smiled pulling me out  my room and our dorm down to the boys dorm.

"Baby~" Autumn yelled running to Haechan who was laying on the couch.

"What's going on?" Haechan laughed hugging Autumn.

"You're coming upstairs with me and so is Johnny because Ally's guy is coming!" Autumn said excited.

"I'm coming?" Johnny asked with a yawn.

"Yeah, why are you so tired?" I asked fixing his fluffy hair.

"When you left last night a friend called for me to help her." Johnny said getting up.

"Who was it?"

"It was his ex." Mark came into the living room with Doyoung.

"His ex?" I repeated.

"Yeah, but I got to go now." Mark said leaving with his bags.

"I still think this whole thing with Elyse going to Canada acting like Mark's girlfriend is not a good thing." Doyoung shrugged.

"Doyoung!" Autumn said loud.

"I didn't mean anything bad about your sister." Doyoung said apologetic.

"That's not- I don't care about that, but you should come with us to mess with Ally." Autumn laughed mischievously.

"Okay." Doyoung laughed wrapping his arm over Autumn's shoulder and walking out.

I looked back at Haechan who's face dropped of all emotion and when he saw me looking he said, "It's nothing, they are just really close." before walking away.

I looked at Johnny who just shrugged and walked  behind them as I followed.

After awhile of Allyson freaking out and telling everyone what to do- telling Autumn and me what not to do.

"He's here!" Allyson yelled frantically before opening the door revealing Ho Yeon's smiling face.

"Hello." He came in and greeted up politely.

We all introduced ourselves and ended up with the topic of playing truth or dare the most classic game there is.

"I'll go first!" Autumn said raising her hand.

"Okay." Allyson shrugged her shoulders.

"Truth or Dare, Ho Yeon." Autumn smirked.

"Truth."

"Do you think Ally is attractive?" Autumn got glared at by Allyson.

"Umm.." Ho Yeon scratched his neck clearly nervous.

"You don't have to answer." Allyson said seeming apologetic.

"He does." Do young said stern trying to mess with Ally like Autumn told him too.

"Yes- Now, let me ask you a question?" Ho Yeon pointed at Do Young.

"Okay." Do young said unfazed.

"Do you like someone here?" Ho Yeon asked with a serious face and a cocked eyebrow.

"Yes I do. Let me ask a question; Haechan why are you so quiet? Something bothering you?" Do young said and everything began to just be questions thrown around.

"Autumn why are you sitting by Do young and always so close with him when Haechan is your boyfriend?" Johnny said getting me a little worked up because he was accusing Autumn of pretty much cheating.

"Why do you still talk to your ex and help her out?" I asked Johnny with an unforgiving stare.

"What?" Allyson asked.

"Why do you seem to be hiding it from Daniela like earlier?" Autumn said fearlessly.

"Why do you tell the public about our personal lives?" Haechan got mad at Autumn.

"Why is Allyson the one writing the articles?!" Autumn yelled surprising everyone including me.

"Why are you getting mad at your girlfriend?" Ho Yeon asked getting the heat off of Allyson.

"Haechan why don't you man up?" Do Young said defending Autumn.

"Do young why don't you stop liking my girlfriend?" Haechan stormed out followed by 3/4 of the guys leaving Ho Yeon sitting there confused and the rest of us angry at one another.

"Autumn, why did you expose me?" Allyson asked pissed.

"Why didn't you defend me but Ho Yeon did?" Autumn asked with her voice raised.

"I can't believe both of you lied to me." I stormed out of the dorm heading to Frida.