How to live with ongoing love

E/N~ Hey, doods this is its_just_elyse_17 and I'm writing Autumn's chapters

"BABBBBYYYY!!" I said as I walked into Haechan's dorm until I saw him.

"Omo, my Audi baby is here." He said as grabbed my cheeks.

"Ooppppaaaa~~" I giggled as I playfully hit his chest.

I pecked him on the cheek and as I turned my head in embarrassment I saw the disgusted faces of those who witnessed that entire scene.

Ten sat there looking at me wide-eyed while choking on the milk he was drinking.  E/N~ Me to, me to

Elyse then began to fake throw up while saying "aisshhh I think I need to disinfect my eyes now."

I pushed Haechan away because I had really become embarrassed that everyone saw me do that.

"Elyse, stop it's so cute and I'm just here sister single" Allyson stated while half pouting.

"Shut up, Allyson this isn't about you. And by the way have you even figured out the name of the boy you are in love with but know nothing about??" Frida said rolling her eyes.

"No, but it's fate I can feel it. So, I will definitely find him sometime soon." She said smiling to herself.

I was sick and tired of this conversation that I took Haechan's hand and led him to his room. In the distance I could hear Frida say something about giving us some alone time and heard the door close.

I sat on his bed covering my burning cheeks so Haechan wouldn't see that I was embarrassed. He came down to my level and removed my hands. He looked at me with his sweet and sincere smile like he always has.

He came in close, gave me a kiss on the head and said in a soft voice, "aigoo look at my sweet baby."

"Do you want me to make you some ramen? He said with a little smirk.

"No... I mean if you really want to then.." I cheerfully said as I quickly got up and ran to the kitchen.

He quickly followed behind me to the kitchen and began to make us some ramen. I jumped up to sit on the counter near him.

"You know I am perfectly capable of making you ramen without making any mistakes" He laughed while looking up to me.

"I know but is it a crime to want to look at my boyfriend while he looks handsome?"

"Oh I look handsome? Hmmm??" He asked while starting to do sexy poses.

"Okay, calm down young man I said handsome not sexy." While acting like I was disgusted.

After finishing our ramen we decided to go out and see where everyone else had gone to. We walked down to NCT 127's dorm where we found the rest of the bunch.

"Oh~ look it's the love birds." Multiple of them said together.

I rolled my eyes at them and sat at the end of the couch where Haechan was forced to sit on the other side because I didn't want these losers to make fun of me anymore. Haechan seemed to give me and look but I just decided to start a conversation to throw the attention off of me.

"So, anything new happen lately? Anything juicy or any piping tea?"

"Well, my Frido is finally getting out of her depressed and annoying stage. She is going to release some new content to show them she's still at the top of her game." Elyse smiled and winked at Frida.

"1. Enough with the gay shit. 2. That's awesome have you chosen anyone to collaborate with yet? Someone cute?" I asked getting a glare from Haechan.

"Mmm, I'm not sure yet I'm still in the process but I would never put them into danger by introducing them to you. Also, after that lovey dovey scene we witnessed earlier I think you are perfectly content." Frida said while laughing.

I was flustered by everyone beginning to laugh at me that I said "Well, hows Jaehyun?"

Elyse death glared at me with her dagger eyes and I shrugged at her. I could see the discomfort I put onto Frida and how much by just saying his name hurt her. She began to tear up and I could feel the guilt within my chest.

"You idiot. I'm going to kill you" Elyse said through her teeth, as she got up and jumped on top of me.

She began to jump up and down with her knees on top of me. "Dear god, if you don't get off of me I will kill you and your children."

She then started to fake choke me to death knowing it will make Frida feel better. "Someone would you please get this psycho off of me before she kills me!"

They pulled her off of me and she was still kicking at me. She snuck a quick glance at Frida to make sure she was okay and of course she was smiling at her best friend. I rubbed my neck and looked at Haechan but he was no longer sitting in his spot.