How to live with an After Party

"I swear I question our friendship everyday

"I swear I question our friendship everyday." I said rolling my eyes at Autumn who was laying on my bed whinning.

"Don't say that." Autumn pouted.

"What's even wrong with you?" I asked pushing her slightly.

"At JYP I don't get to see Haechan all day and I have to deal with Chris nagging all the time about what I could be doing better to help them." She looked at me with her bottom lip stuck out.

"Then why are you here complaining to me when you could go downstairs and be with Haechan?" I asked unamused.

"Oh my God, yeah! You're a lifesaver, Dani." She jumped up and ran out the door rushing past Allyson.

I layed back into my bed to finally relax.

"Dani-" Allyson started.

"What? What do you want?" I asked sitting up annoyed that I can't rest in peace.

"Sorry. I need to ask you a favor..." Allyson rubbed her neck while looking towards the floor.

Sigh* "What can I do?" I said giving up on relaxation.

"Well, someone needs to go with NCT to a after party tonight..."

"Why can't you just go, Allyson?" I looked at her with a glare.

"I promised Ying Yue that I would hang out with her." Allyson looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Why is everyone coming to me today." I said rolling my eyes and getting out of bed with a lot of force.

"I mean... you don't have to go if you don't want to."

"Who said I didn't want to go?" I asked clenching my jaw.

"Umm..."

"I'll go. Now, let me get ready." I said pointing at my door for Allyson to leave.

"What the heck am I going to wear now?" I asked myself while staring at my closet.

I grabbed a few clean clothes and threw them on.

"I'm not going there for myself. Who do I need to impress."  I thought while looking at myself in the mirror.

"  I thought while looking at myself in the mirror