What a child

"Autumn, you seriously need to go back

"Autumn, you seriously need to go back." 

"No, I need time to think this through." I said rubbing my temples.

"Please go back. I want my bed to myself." I was starting to be pushed.

"You're such an ass. Can't you tell I'm in a predicament?" I slapped his leg.

"I can report you for sexual harassment." he pointed at my face.

"Don't worry, I'm not like Elyse.  I'm not interested in any of you." I rolled my eyes.

"Why am I kinda hurt." He put his hand on his heart.

"Once upon a fangirl's life time I liked you but in real life you're a complete ass." I said hitting him in the head.

"You're really abusive." He pouted.

"Chen, as my temporary best friend what should I do?" I asked looking at him for a good answer.

"If you asked me I would suggest running away." Kai said walking into the room.

"I wasn't asking you, Jongin." I glared at him.

"Honestly, it's your fault." Chen said poking at me.

"I will end you." I said holding up a fist.

"But seriously Autumn, I thought you were the good sister but then you come here with this." Kai shook his head.

"Shut up, you're a cheater." I fired back.

"I am not." furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Who's that girl you're with then, huh?" I asked with my eyes wide.

"She's just a friend I asked for help when I thought Elyse was cheating on me." He started scratching his head.

"Damn, you all are messed up." Chanyeol said walking by.

"Yeah, you both are dumb." Chen said in disappointment.

"He's the dumb one!" I pointed at Kai.

"You're the one who loves two guys from the same group!" Kai said sticking his tongue out.

"You're the one faking a relationship!" I taunted him.

"You both are children." Chen hit the back of my head.

"You're going to freeze tonight." I said pointing my finger at him and glaring.

"I'll leave you to those dogs out there. Test me." Chen pointed out his door.

"Don't let Sehun get to you." Kai put his hand over his mouth.

"I heard that!" Sehun yelled from the living room where he was probably playing video games.

"You all are actually terrible friends." I said sulking.

"Let the adult through." Suho said pushing past Kai and moving Chen to sit next to me.

"Okay, this is what we're going to do." Suho said pulling out a piece of paper and a pen.

"Oh, god." Kai and Chen said in unison.

"Shut up it's effective." 

"So what are we doing." I asked still kind of confused.

"We're making pros and cons about both." Suho said before forcefully clicking his pen.

"I'm not about to do this." I said laughing and shaking my head.

"Fine." Suho said clearly disappointed.

"Do it the simple way." Chen said hitting Suho in the shoulder.

"Which one do you see more as someone you could marry and which one do you see as just a boyfriend." Suho said putting his hand under his chin and looking at me in the eyes.

"I feel like Doyoung would be a great father if I wanted children in the future which I do.." I started contemplating.

"There's your answer!" Suho said raising his arms in victory.

"No..." I said sniffling.

"No?" Suho asked again unsure.

"I can't chose. They both have qualities I love." tears started down my cheeks.

"Look what you've done now." Chen said to Suho before hugging me.

"I didn't do anything." Suho was dumbfounded.

"I don't want to be like Elyse." I said pointing at Kai.

"Hey!" Kai threw his hands up.

"I don't want to lose Haechan or Doyoung like Elyse lost everyone. I don't want my boyfriend to be so jealous he fakes a relationship! I just want things to go back to the way they were before!" I cried while kicking my feet.

"You're such a child." Chen shook his head.

"You can't look down on me because of our age difference!" I whined.

"Autumn, I'm looking down on you because you're kicking your feet while you cry." Chen said getting up and grabbing a tissue box.

"You really need to get a grip." Kai said rubbing my back.

"You need to tell Elyse the truth before Mark steals hr for good." I said holding back my tears.

"So they are dating?" Kai asked confirming what he once thought.

"No, but I doubt he's just going to want to stay friends..." I tilted my head.

"I really need to make my move then..." Kai said walking out the room.

"Can we go back to my problems now?" I asked before returning to crying.

"Autumn!" Baekhyun yelled running into the room.

"What?" I asked pouting.

"Your sister came home yesterday and is demanding I tell her where you are." 

"How does she know that you'd know where I am?" I asked surprised.

"Because she asked if I knew and I said yes..." Baekhyun said giving me a slight smile.

"Idiot!" I said getting up and storming through the doors and down the stairs to Elyse's apartment.

"Elyse!~" I said whining and running to her expecting a warm welcome from my sister but instead she hit me in the head.

"Are you stupid?!" She yelled hitting me again.

"Elyse!" I yelled hiding behind Frida but she just moved out of the way.

"Who do you think you are?" Elyse said chasing me

"Your sister." I teased while hiding behind a tall male figure which I assumed to be Jaehyun.

"Audi?" The guy I was hiding behind said.

"Milo?" I asked moving out from behind him to see if I was losing my mind.

"You've caused so much trouble this time with you and your guys." Milo laughed before pulling me into a hug.

"Eww, you know how I feel about skinship." I said pushing him off.

"Haha, I know." Milo said moving his hand through my hair messing it up.

Something caught my eye.....