How to live with something you didn't know

"Autumn

"Autumn." I said looking at her teary eyes.

"Haechan probably hates me." She said with a red face.

"No, he's just confused and he's just being jealous." I tried to calm her down.

"I'm just going to leave." Autumn said grabbing her phone and jacket.

"Where are you going?" I asked in a panic.

"I'll go to Chris's and don't expect me to come back." Autumn shook her head while calling Elyse.

Before she fully left I could hear her scream, "That stupid plane!"

"Why would you do that to your friends?" Ho Yeon asked me.

"I just wanted to help and that's all." I sighed.

"Allyson, you're different than I expected." Ho Yeon shook his head.

"I'm not even like this." I said feeling guilty.

"But you are. You hurt everyone and just let them walk away-literally." Ho Yeon looked at me in a way I have never seen.

"I didn't want to hurt anyone but I did." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Allyson?" Ho Yeon asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm not even myself anymore." I looked at him with a broken heart and shattered soul.

"I don't know if you changed or not because I haven't known you for long but I know you're a great person." Ho Yeon looked into my eyes and gave me a sweet smile.

"Do you mean that?" I asked Ho Yeon who nodded and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I am always here for you and I'll always be on your side." He stroked my hair.

"Always?" I asked.

"Yes, no matter what or how in the wrong you are." He grabbed my hand causing me to look up.

"Wh-" Ho Yeon interrupted me.

"I'll always be here if you want me to be." He rubbed the back of my hand while looking me in my eyes.

"You're such a great...friend." I said confused.

"Yes... a great friend." Ho Yeon mumbled.

"Your friends are great and they'll understand you were just trying to help." got up and walked to the kitchen.

"This year I'm not who I used to be." I said with a big sigh.

"Who were you then?" Ho Yeon asked bringing me a cup of tea.

"Thank you Ryu Ryu." I gave him a hug and took the tea.

"Yeah, but explain to me how you used to be." He sat beside me listening intently.

"I don't even know how to explain it..." I dragged.

"Just tell me what you can." Ho Yeon said.

"Lucas would know." I smiled at myself.

"You always talk about him?" Ho Yeon's face dropped.

"Do I?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, whenever we talk you bring up this guy named Lucas." Ho Yeon shrugged.

"Sorry, I didn't notice." I apologised.

"You two seem to be really close." Ho Yeon's face dropped but I couldn't figure out why.

"We are. Honestly, I feel more myself when I'm with him." I smiled thinking of him.

"I don't know if you realised this or not but I think you like him." Ho Yeon looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, I like him. I like all of my friends." I laughed hitting him on the shoulder.

"I meant you have feelings for him- like love him." Ho Yeon shook his head.

"Lucas?" I asked confused with a little laugh.

"Yeah." Ho Yeon looked at me serious.

"No, I don't like him." I laughed not beliving what he was saying.

"Yes, you do." He shook his head annoyed.

"Ryu Ryu, I like you." I giggled nervous.

"I like you too." He shook his head.

"Really?" I asked full of hope.

"Yes, but I can't be with you." Ho Yeon got up started to put his shoes on.

"Why?" I asked impatient.

"You love Lucas ... not ... me." Ho Yeon said rushing out the door.

A//N~ Here's a really~ short chapter