How to live with a new encounter

"Ally~" Lucas whined from on the couch

"Lucas, I don't want to go." I rolled my eyes.

"But I haven't seen her in so long." Lucas grabbed my arm forcing me to look at his pouting face.

"Awe...-no." I pushed his head away with my finger before going back to my laptop.

"I'll just text my good pal Ho Yeon and see if he'll go with me." Lucas said while pulling out his phone and typing a message.

I thought in my head, 'Ho Yeon? ... Wait-

"Lucas!" I yelled realizing who he was talking about and grabbed his phone.

"Come with me." Lucas said in a stern tone.

"I have to do papers on Autumn." I sighed.

"Why? She's in JYP now have them do it or her." Lucas seemed annoyed.

"I'm not fighting about this with you again." 

"I'll stop talking about it if you come." He said in a persuasive voice.

"Fine." I said closing my laptop a little to hard and walking to the door.

"You should invite Ho Yeon though, I haven't seen or talked to him in awhile." Lucas said in a questioning tone making me a little nervous.

"It's not just you. He's been busy with a comeback (Airplane Mode by Noir)" I lied- but it really wasn't because he did just have a comeback but that's not the reason for why he hasn't been here.

"She should be in the cafe down the street." Lucas grabbed my hand in nervousness but still having my heart skip a beat.

"Are you nervous?" I asked Lucas trying to get my mind off of our interlocked fingers.

"No, not really because I know my Ying Yue." Lucas smiled to himself like he always does when thinking about her.

"Is that her?" I asked Lucas pointing to a girl with short dark black hair, red and black striped crop top paired with a small black skirt and boots.

"That can't be. My Ying Yue has dark brown hair, wears oversized sweaters, joggers, sandals and hates makeup." Lucas said in total confidence.

"Yuk-hei!" The girl I pointed at yelled running towards us and hugging Lucas whose eyes were wide open out of shock.

"Ying Yue?" I asked shyly peeking out behind Lucas who was still gripping my hand.

"Hi?" She asked looking at me confused until I followed her eyes down to Lucas and I's hand.

"Oh my! You must be Allyson!" She yelled hugging me tight.

"How do you know me?" I asked laughing at the sudden action.

"Yuk-hei here hasn't told me anything about his time her but Lucas told me about you after I forced him too. I didn't know you two were a couple." She interlocked our arms together.