Sneak Peek of Children of the God's

•Faith•

"Virgil!" I screamed, watching as my brother was thrown into the trees, vanishing from my sight.

The demon that threw him looked at me, its teeth crooked and jagged as it grinned. I scooted back, trying my best to hold my wound that the demon made from its scythe.

The demon was from the Dark World, the creator of the world no one should go too. I don't know what kind of demon it was, but it was hungry.

Hungry for blood.

And this was the end.

The world is going into chaos because of what Virgil and I did. What we did was something we shouldn't have done, but we did.

We broke the rules of the God's.

The one rule that can send anyone to death.

That rule was: To Never Go To The Dark World.

As always, there was a reason. That reason was because our mates are from the Dark World.

It's ironic isn't it?

We can't do anything about it though since they are our mates. They were grown up to think we were demons as well as we did, but it was a mistake.

Coming back to reality, I notice the demon was in front of me. Holding its scythe in the air, grinning and riant. It's red eyes seemed excited.

"Virgil...I'm sorry..." I whispered, letting my tears fall as the demon swung his blade down.

•§•

I remember what my mom said when I asked her about souls, and if I had one.

Her words were clear as day.

"You don't have a Soul. You are a Soul. You are a Body." Those's words were mixed with feelings and the last thing I remembered.

Was it fate that did this to us?

Virgil and I?

I knew. I just knew this was the end of the world. Even though we're the Children of the God's, and we still haven't got our powers.

We were defeated, and nothing can save us.

Not even our mates who betrayed us because they still think we are the demons.

Nothing will ever change...
__________________

Sneak peek of the Children of the God's!!

I thought about it for awhile, and I'm going to write a third book, and this will be the last book.

Were you surprised about the part of their mates? (I thought it will really getting you guys going)

Do you guys want new characters? (There might be old characters)

Any other supernatural creatures you guys want in this new book? (Anything you guys like)

Also, I need someone to make a cover. I hope you guys can help me with that.

Enjoy the story!