Chapter 13: Stir with trouble

On side is Bruce(hotty) and the little boy which will become a Dire wolf

Faith

After mom explained everything to us, and talking with the guardians, we teleported us back to the pack house, in the same spot. I stepped back, running my hand through my hair as I started to panic about our situation.

My brother just stood there stunned with the information replaying in his mind.

"Listen, I know this is a lot to think about, but for now. I want you two stay in your room as your father and I discuss about a couple of things." We both nodded, then look around to see no one is in the room. "He's in another room." Mom said while walking over to the door.

Virgil scratch his neck nervously before talking in a low voice.

"Um, mom? Does this mean we have to go back to Valhalla?" He asked unconfidently.

Mom paused, her whole figure went tense. I was sure she was just going to say no, but she didn't.

"For now, both of you will stay here because I'm going to stay here as well. Not in this house, but outside of territory." Virgil nodded before mom walked out.

"So, you think-." I put my hand over his mouth and glared.

"No, don't..." I was left speechless. "I-I... Never mind." I dropped my hand and went to the door, opening forcefully before stepping out. I dashed for my room, slamming it open and close.

I kept blinking, my mind going back to my conversation with mom.

- "Mom? What if the darkness succeed to, you know. Win the war. What would happen to us, and everyone." I asked nervously.

"Then life as you know it won't exist anymore. Everything in Valhalla and earth will be gone. Every soul will be a slave till they give into the darkness that is everywhere. Also, if all of us died. There won't be anymore hope for this world we live in. You two got to realize we are the key to stop a war, to bring life back, and to bring peace from the souls of the dead. My gun-blade, you see me have in battles gathers lost souls and take them to the heavenly place where there is no evil."

I stared at mother, pondering on the idea of one of us dying in the hands of the darkness or a demon. -

I sat on my bed, playing with the end of hair, and twirling it. Am I going to die protecting the people I care for?

A knock brung me back making me stumble off my bed to the door. I cracked it open to see a tiny girl, her brown hair pulled into a bun with a sad frown plastered on her face.

"Uh, can I help you?" I opened the door wider and stared down at this small creature.

The girl smiles then. "Your our Angel. Remember?" Confused, I knelt down to her level and placed a hand on her small shoulder.

"Listen, I'm not a Angel. Just a girl." I said, but she shook her head, grabbing my hand and placing it between her tiny ones.

"You are. I've seen a lot of things and a Angel isn't one of them, but you proved me wrong. Your white hair and white eyes shows pureness, loyalty, and love. You are my Angel, everyone else's." She gave me a toothy grin before letting go of my hand, and walked away from me.