Chapter-8: Faiths Mate

Faith

Waking up in the morning, feeling no stress or getting up for training was exciting, plus I'm going on a date today. With Scott, the new Alpha of the Light Pack which is named after my mother.

First thing I did was take a nice hot shower, then got dressed. (Faiths outfit on side) After I got dressed, I blowed dry my hair, then braided it. I also put on lite makeup to make my eyes stand out.

Standing in front of the mirror, I smiled at my reflection.

I looked. . .different.

"So you're really going?" I spun around at the sound of my brother.

Virgil seemed upset, like his tone. He had a disappointed look on his face, I can see he was trying to hide it with a smile, but I saw it.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Virgil rolled his eyes at me, making me realize he was not in the mood. Last night he said it was okay to go on this date, but now he seemed undecided.

"Is it about my date with Scott?" I questioned, trying to control myself for not lashing out at him if he said yes.

"No, that's not it." He looked down, not bothering to look up at me.

"Oh! Am I interrupting something?" I heard Chloe said appearing behind Virgil who shook his head.

"No. You didn't. Have a nice date with Scott." Virgil gave me a weird smile before walking around Chloe, leaving us alone.

"Is something wrong with him?" Chloe asked afraid.

"No, I think he's just not feeling well." I said scratching behind my neck. "So, uh, what are you here for?"

Chloe beamed up at me, clearly excited. "Scott is waiting down stairs for you." My eyes widen, quickly grabbing my brown handbag before dashing out of the room.

I made it to the first floor in matter of minutes.

Hearing two voices that I recognized, I stepped out of the corner, seeing Grandpa and Scott talking.

I cleared my throat, getting their attention quickly.

"Ah! Faith, just in time." Grandpa said, giving me a gentle smile.

My eyes landed on Scott who was dressed quite nice. He wore a tight blue shirt that showed his yummy abs and tacky pants, with black shoes.

"You look amazing." I blushed, rocking on my heels.

"You too." I said embarrassed.

"I like it when you blush. It's cute." I blushed even harder. "Shall we get going." He asked, holding his hand out.

I smiled, grasping his waiting hand.

We were about to leave the house when I heard his voice behind us.

"Scott." Scott turned around to my brother who had his arms crossed over his chest giving Scott this deadly look that can make anyone run, but Scott stood his ground. "Hurt my sister one time. I'll dig your own grave for you."

I glared at my brother who stared at Scott with this hate, something I don't see every day.

Scott on the other hand jut smiled at my brother, not affected by his evil glare. Which is surprising.

"I won't hurt her. I promise." Scott said as my brother nodded.

Virgil looked at me, giving me a small smile before heading back up stairs without another word.