Chapter-17: Training Day's

Virgil•

"Psst. Wake up." A voice said quietly. Ignoring it, I let myself sleep again. "Psst, wake up. If ya don't. . ."

The voice stopped making me wonder what the voice–. "Ahh!" I screamed as I fell off my bed, my eyes going straight to the one who bite my ass. And, it was Enzo who was laughing really hard. "Again? Really!" I growled at him, my eyes shifting.

"Calm down, I meant no harm." He said as he yawned and stretched his long snake like body. "Faith just asked me to wake you. It's time to get up." I glared at him and turned to the clock on my nightstand, noticing it was past five.

"Five o'clock in the morning!" I hissed before rubbing my tired eyes. "I'm going to die now." I mumbled to myself, but of course Enzo, my sisters familiar, laughed and said, "why don't you then," which I wanted to tear him apart.

"Just leave." I said and watch him disappear into thin air. "Good riddance." I spat as I took a hot shower, then put on some workout clothes for today's lessons.

Stepping out of my room just as my sister did, we went down stairs quietly and ate, then left to the woods where we were alone.

"Why did you wake me up when we weren't suppose to meet mom and dad till seven?" I asked as I yawned.

"Because today, you and I will be working together on foraging our powers together. I thought maybe we should go ahead and start practicing." She stopped walking and closed her eyes making me wonder what she was doing.

It was answered as her body glowed and she was now wearing this female armor and two duel swords at hand, one long other short.

"Wow, um, why you changing?" She rolled her eyes and without saying anything, she attacked me by coming at me full force

"Wow, um, why you changing?" She rolled her eyes and without saying anything, she attacked me by coming at me full force. Instantly, an image in my mind popped making see her moves before she spilled blood.

I jumped up, and use my element to go behind her, quickly summoning my halberd where I was now facing my sister.

She smirked, "Yesterday, dad told me to channel my energy by thinking quickly on my outfit. Enzo and I have been working all day yesterday where we were thinking of heavier armor." She grinned as she kicked me in the stomach and making no time before I could see her next move.

I collapsed onto the hard ground, feeling two sharp blades under my neck. "Ya know what's funny?" She leaned closer. "I'm now able to feel the earth under your feet, which I can tell the direction you are going to attack."

I laughed before summoning a lot of air and hitting her square in the chest, sending her flying. That's when I saw her face, completely coated with fear.