Chapter-9: Virgil's Weapon

Virgil

"I found my mate Virgil!"

I ground my teeth together as I punched the punching bag that is hanging from the ceiling.

"I didn't realize he was my mate until I got home."

Again, I punched the bag, feeling it vibrate under my fist.

"Is that amazing!"

The last punch I swung sent the punching bag across the room, smashing into the wall.

I ran a sweaty hand through my hair before walking over to the bag that is open and the sand that was inside began to fall out. I picked it up and threw it aside, then putting up another punching bag.

After I hung the bag up, I went over to the bench and sat on it. Wrapping my towel around my neck, I took a sip of my water that I had out.

"Why aren't you excited Virgil!"

"Did you touch him?"

"No, but I know he's my mate. I felt the bond."

"You can't be sure until you touch him."

"I tried, I really did, but it got ruined when this strange rogue appeared. The thing about that wolf was the same feeling I had when we were at that town. The biker rogue had the same aura as the rogue wolf that I saw in the woods. I was about to show myself, but my mate saved me. He protected me. The oddest thing about him that he seemed human, but not human at the same time."

I wanted to tear into something, but I can't expose myself to this pack.

"Faith, please don't go into the woods for away. I have a bad feeling."

"What bad feeling?! I just found my mate and your pretty much telling you don't want to go into the woods because I might see him!"

"That's not it! The wolf you just explained, tells me that wasn't a normal werewolf. Something more dangerous! Since I'm your brother; Do Not Go Into Those Woods!"

I clearly remember Faiths face.

Anger.

Hatred.

Was shown on her face.

She's hasn't spoke to me for awhile. She's trying to push me away, but she can't. We're twins, both powerful. We're strong, and brave.

We are Gods!

I let out a deep sigh before getting up again, going to the punching bag.

Closing my eyes, I let my senses take over.

I could hear voices.

The heartbeats of the wolves that are around me in different rooms.

Hearing the cries of pain.

Then, there's a sob. A cry that could be heard millions miles away.

My sister. She is weeping, crying over for what I did to protect her even though we have the same power.

Snapping my eyes open, I slammed my fist into the bag watching as I sent it flying once again.

"Your lucky I was the one who saw that." I spun around to see grandpa leaning against the frame of the door as I ran a hand down my face.

"Lucky indeed." I said, taking another drink from my water.

"So, what's eating you?" He asked while taking a seat.