Chapter 12: Secrets Uncovered

-------Sorry for the long wait--------

Lightning

"That foul demon." I spat, my inner animals thrashing to let loose. "How am I going to explain this to my children?" I glanced up at my mate, who was also furious.

Right now, Faith and Virgil were in there rooms. We were still at Zach's house and also Hope and I were in the office, both our minds focused on the situation at hand.

I ran a hand through my hair, then a loud knock was heard. "Come in!" I said and Zach came in with a young werewolf next to him.

"Let me explain." Zach started, but I raised my hand, silencing him.

"There are no excuses. I let them come here to enjoy themselves, but as soon as I began to feel a lot better about being here. I got a call from you. Stating, that my children were fighting for you because Joshes son who was consumed by a demon tried to take your pack. You let my children near that. . .demon." I whispered the last part as I collapsed on the couch.

Zach looked away guiltily. "I know."

"The worst part is that you called me to heal a boy that saved my daughter." Hope placed a hand on my shoulder, his touch relaxing me from the stress.

"Father, I'm sorry, but I think it'll-." Hope was interrupted by the young boy that I forgot was in the room.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but who are you guys exactly?" The boy asked.

"Who're you?" I asked, which he was surprised.

"Um, I'm the new Alpha of this pack. Scott Parson." The boy who is called Scott, said as looked away from us. He probably can tell our aura is way more powerful.

"Well, Scott Parson we're the God's that keep this earth at peace from all evil." Hope said.

"No way, your the Reeds?" I laughed at that. Getting up from my seat, I walk over to him as he coward back a little.

"Yes, we're the Reeds. Got something to say to us?" The boy shook his head, stepping away. "Good, now I have to deal with my children and also find out why such a high class demon even get through the portal to earth."

Faith and Virgil, please come to the office. Immediately. I said through the link.

As I waited, Zach sat down along with the young wolf while I grew impatient. Soon enough, my two children entered the room. I can sense a lot of confusion, and anger.

Faith hung her head, then glanced up at me. "Mom, I-I..." She paused and looked at Virgil who stayed silent. "What was that thing that you sent away?" I stared at her for a minute before letting out a long sigh.

"Virgil, and Faith. I'm about tell you something very secretive. Something so dangerous that even if I speak of it, something can horribly go wrong. Here, grab my hand. Both of you." I held my hands out, both of them hesitated before gripping my hands.

Looking over at Zach, I smiled. "When we get back, we will have to talk." He nodded, and with that I started chanting in Greek.

"Του Θεού που έχουμε μπροστά μας, στείλτε μας στο Επιμελητήριο Πέντε Heavenly Gates.." As I said this, the room began to fade, and the ground under our feet vanished so we look like we're floating.[God's before us, send us to the Heavenly Chamber.]

After doing a couple things for this to work, we finally arrived at the Heavenly Gates. "Holy shit." Virgil was the first to speak which I had to give him a good smack against the head.