Chapter 10: Bloodshed For The Angel

•Hello my awesome people. I'm back and alive. My mind has so many ideas for this story that it took me awhile. Sorry for that, but please enjoy this chapter. Also this story is dedicated to @crackermydog

___________________________

•Faith•

Waking up to the sun flowing through the window must be great, but today was different. The sun was gone and in its place was dark clouds, making it look like it was still night time.

Some people might say it looks horrible, but Virgil and I; loves it. Since we grew up at Valhalla, the sun doesn't really show as much but we don't mind it one bit.

Also, I feel off today, something is going to happen, and there will be blood shed.

It has to be because of that Alpha from yesterday. He wants this territory, and I have a feeling we'll be meeting him again.

No doubt about it.

•§•

The sound of knocking brought me back from my thoughts, leaving me restless.

Sliding out of bed, I walk to my door opening it while rubbing my eyes.

"Y-yes." I yawned.

"Oh, sorry to disturb you." It was Chloe. Her voice sounded stressed, and worried.

"It's okay. Is, um, something wrong?" I asked, smiling a little.

Chloe bit her lip, glancing from her right, then left. It was like she was being watched and she was trying to sneak to me.

She gulped, "Well, there was a break in from one of our pack houses not far from here. Also, Zach said to tell you immediately along with your brother to get ready, or something like that. He said Alpha Scott is going to the house to look for clues for who broke in."

Someone broke into another pack house, why would they do that.

"Alright, tell them I'll be there in few minutes." I said acting more serious.

Chloe nodded, then left quickly.

Did you hear that? I spoke loudly, hearing Virgil growl on the other end.

Yes, and please keep your voice low. I got a headache! I snickered.

Well, get up! We have to be downstairs in a few minutes. I said, then blocked him.

I began to get ready by taking a hot shower, then putting on leather-stretch jump suit with dagger holders on each side of thighs. I zipped up my front to mid-chest.

I quickly dried my hair and putting it in a high ponytail. I smirked at myself, then went back into my room and pulled out a larger suitcase from under my bed.

I unlocked it with my passcode, and flipped it open to see my treasures. This suitcase is my weapon case, where all my favorites are. I grabbed Sirius Knight fixed-blade, placing it inside my suit, hidden from any eyes. Lastly, I grabbed my Raptor Compound Bow, swinging my arm out it expanded. I took out the quiver with my arrows, then shut the suitcase.

Are you ready? I hear Virgil say through the link.

Ya, I'm ready. I smirked, standing up and leaving my room as soon Virgil came out.

His armor was almost like mine, but he wore camouflage with Schwerthalter Gürteo wrapped around him with two medium size swords strapped to it with a metal spear behind his back.

"Let's go kick some wolf butt." Virgil grinned evilly before walking down stairs to meet a group of wolves all bundled together around Scott.

Hungry eyes met me, but I ignored them and went to Grandpa who was laughing.