Robin (Dick Grayson)x Neko Reader

Start from the beginning

"Can't you are to beautiful." He said bringing his gloved hand to my cheek and running his thumb over it.

"Rob are you going to kiss me or not?" I asked looking at him. He smiled and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and kissed back. He was just amazing. He looked at me and through his mask I could slightly see his beautiful blue eyes. Me and Wally knew his identity. I didn't mind knowing. I grabbed his hand and brought him to a part of the library with no cameras.

"Is it ok if I?" I said motioning to the mask. He nodded and I took his mask off to see the bright blue eyes that I loved seeing. I smiled because this doesn't happen often.

"Now you're the one starring (Y/n)." Dick said smirking. I blushed.

"Not my fault your eyes are just so pretty." I said playing with my fingers. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"So wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked. I nodded excitedly.

"I would love to." I said smiling. I put his mask back on and we started walking back to the group. Rob although held my hand making me smile. He picked me up and started running but I turned into a cat making it easier for him. We got to the lounge but Robin didn't let me down.

"Look at the new couple." Wally teased. I turned into a human and let the claws out.

"I will used these on you Walls." I threatened. He shut up making Arty laugh.

"Wait! She nicknamed me! She nicknamed me! Yes!" Wally cheered smiling. I had the blankest look on my face but Rob found it funny.

"Wally is a nickname. Your name is Wallace so I technically do call you by your nickname." I said. He was beet red. Robin laughed and kissed my cheek making me blush.

"Hey you guys wanna go somewhere?" M'gann asked. Everyone agreed but I am always hesitant when we go out. Thanks to my social anxiety. Every time I go out I'm scared someone will see I'm a neko and criticize me.

"Sorry but I have homework." I said shaking my head.

"No you don't. We finished out homework together earlier." Wally said making me glare at him. I reluctantly agreed. For those of us in our suits we changed into our regular clothes. When they see me I'm always in my uniform so this may come as a shock to them.

I put my hair in a side braid and put on a pair of sunglasses to hide my eyes and grabbed my skateboard from my room here

I put my hair in a side braid and put on a pair of sunglasses to hide my eyes and grabbed my skateboard from my room here. I smiled and walked out. I wasn't the last one thank god. Wally was. Everyone looked at me shocked almost.

"You know I thought you'd dress more edgy when out of uniform." M'gann said. I laughed and shook my head.

"Nope. I prefer comfy and practical. Now where are we going?" I asked tucking my tail in my sweater. M'gann said there was a place near our school that. Me, her, and Connor go to the same school but she doesn't know I'm me. It was a burger joint near the school. I skated there not feeling like walking. I kept my head down.

"No way. You guys don't know who (N/n) is and she goes to your school." Kaldur said surprised. I laughed and continued eating my fries. I saw some people I don't like and kept my head down. I looked away from them. I heard the laughing come closer and closer to us before it stopped right in front of me.

"(Y/n)? Guys look she has friends." I heard
(B/n) say. I sighed and looked at her. She's a bitch.

"(Y/n) you might want to lay off the carbs so you don't gain any more weight." Her friend said. The team was now looking at this.

"Leave her alone." Artemis growled out. I kicked her from under the table.

"Arty it's fine. They're a lot heavier than me thanks to the 15 pounds of makeup on their face." I responded laughing.

"Take the glasses off we know who you are freak." The bitch sneered. I sighed and took my glasses and beanie off. My ears and tail weren't visible any more.

"You've proven your point leave me alone." I said looking up at them. They laughed.

"Guys I'll catch you later." I said putting $20 down to pay for my food. I got up with my board and was stopped my them. They took the board from my hands and broke it. I shrugged.

"I'm glad to see the broken pieces found the trash." I said to her smirking before walking out. I walked to a nearby park and went towards a bridge over the lake. I sighed happily looking at the ducks swimming around. There were also turtles in this lake. They were bound to find out my secret identity sooner or later. I don't mind really. I'm just annoyed that the bitch ruined a good time. I hopped onto the railing and balanced myself walking along the railing.

"(Y/n)!" Someone shouted. I lost my balance for a second and fell onto ground. I winced as I moved slightly.

"God why?" I groaned. I got up ignoring the pain in my back. I saw Rob coming over to check on me.

"Did you have to yell. You don't distract people while they're on a balancing they could fall." I scolded him. He laughed awkwardly and the others came soon after. I smiled.

"So this is what you actually look like." Connor asked. I nodded.

"(Y/n) (L/n). Sorry about that whole fiasco back there." I said sadly. They waved me off.

"I have you in almost every one of my classes. And you are Connor's partner for Math too! How did we not figure it out?!" M'gann asked confused. I pointed to my ring. I took it off and my ears and tail appeared. I put it back on and they disappeared again.

"Magic." I responded. They laughed.

"I don't think those girls will give you anymore trouble (Y/n)." Artemis said. I nodded and smiled.

"This was a surprisingly good day." I said as we walked around the park.