My head turned to the right startled for a quick second. Shancai, Quinghe, And Li Zhen came to me relieved,"Where have you been? You've missed school" Li Zhen stated.

"Yeah, are you okay?" Quinghe questioned.

"You've been avoiding my calls and texts" Shancai frowned.

I put my hand to my head feeling dizzy,"Wait can you guys slow down? You guys are saying a lot and it's too early for this" I exclaimed rubbing my temples.

"Sorry" they muttered together.

I sighed, once my mini headache eased I looked at them assuringly,"Look I'm—"

"Kiara"

Oh crap, Si. When I made eye contact with him, he pushed Quinghe out the way, standing tall in front of me. I let out a shaky breath, waiting for his questions.

"Kiara I heard what happened. You left my place, not only that but my mom came last night."

Oh shit she did?

I widened my eyes surprised,"Well I didn't see her. I left your place in morning, but I guess it was a good thing I did."

He nodded agreeing,"Where are you staying right now?"

"With a friend" I replied easily,"I'm staying at their penthouse."

Without a second to spare, Si grabbed my wrist,"Lets go."

I raised my eyebrow,"Where? Hey! Si!" I yelled as he began to drag me away from my friends who were calling after me.

"Wait, where are we going?" I quickly asked, struggling to keep up with his fast pace.

"To a cafe."

A cafe?

—————————————

We arrived at a cafe called Rabbit Hall. And if I was completely honest the cafe wouldn't be the place I chose to be at but the coffee was great, along with their sweet brownies, and small vanilla cup cakes.

"Do you want some?" I asked Si who drank his own coffee.

"Maybe we should've gone to this cafe" he sighed ignoring my question.

I put my hands slightly up in defense,"Hey, your the one that chose to come here. Besides it's not bad to come to new places. Take it from someone whose traveled none stop" I looked around the cafe, at its girly, pink themed,"And also this place is kinda cute. Now can you eat some of this stuff with me?" I pleaded, as I extended my spoon that had some brownies in it.

He looked at me scoffing,"Alright fine, your so pushy." He gently grabbed my hand yet bit hard into the spoon, pulling it away fast.

I smiled in satisfactory. Si on the other hand made a slight sour face,"Its so sweet. How can you eat this stuff?" He asked, taking a sip of coffee.

I shrugged,"I don't know..my parents never really allowed me to eat this stuff, but when I snuck out and ate sweets like these I really liked it. So I eat them every chance" I explained.

"Oh..do girls like to eat this stuff?"

I chuckled,"Duh!" I exclaimed in English,"Of course they do. Eating sweets makes us happy. Just know if you ever see a girl sad, just offer them something sweet and they'll be good to go. It works every time" I said switching back to Chinese.

He nodded, taking the information in. While I began to drink some more of my bitter coffee to balance the taste out Si said,"Can you tell me now?"

I raised my eyebrow, pulling the cup away from my lips,"Tell you what?"

"Why you moved out of my house when I wasn't there?"

Oh shit..my hands froze. I looked up at him nervously. I can't lie to him. He needs to know. He deserves to know. I nodded, looking down at my hands,"The night that we fought when we had that double date..I left for the night and had a nightmare. That Jia was alive."

At the mention of her name the atmosphere completely changed. I let out a shaky breath slowly meeting his eyes,"The dream freaked me out. Instead of being happy that she was alive I was scared, freaked out by it. It felt I was living in a lie and everything felt like shit. I just know that when I woke up I needed to have time to myself so that's why I left your place. Look it was wrong to keep this from you and I'm sorry. But now you know."

Si frowned, grabbing my hand, giving it a small squeeze, I smiled at the gesture thanking him silently.

"Look let's not tell anymore lies or keep stuff from each other. Right now we should come clean and say everything, okay?" I offered.

He nodded,"I want to move out."

Whoa, okay, I wasn't expecting that.

"Move out..you mean—"

"Out of my place, and get my own place."

"Do you have a plan?" I asked a little concerned.

"A plan? What plan does there need to be? How hard can it be? You do it" he shrugged crossing his arms.

"Okay, but there's a lot to it. You have to pay bills, sign documents, have high security—"

"Your acting as if I don't know any of these things"

"Look all I'm saying is that when you move out, your mom won't be there to give you money or support you. It's different for me because I have money from my sisters and moms will. Not only that but I have money because I model. Si you need to know moving out means you need a actual job and—"

"Kiara stop your nagging" He snapped, interrupting me.

Forget the nagging, I was doing it for a good damn reason,"I just don't see exactly why you want to move out."

"If I don't move out then will I protect you?!" He asked in frustration.

I sighed,"Si you don't need to protect me. I've been having a hard life long before I met you. I'll be fine, what matters to me is you staying at your house safe and sound."

Si spoke no words. It seemed like the silence already spoke for him.