Chapter 4 - Meeting Percy

I do not own the pjo character RICK RIORDAN does

Paul

Sally said that we were having a special dinner. I didnt question it we were setting the table when sally put out 3 plates. I looked at her quizically " I invited someone over" she smiled. A milllion thoughts raced through my head who, at first i thought a neighbor or something but then it hit me. Probably her son, where was he this time of year anyway i didnt know camps were open in the winter. There was a knock on the door and i went over to get it. I opened the door and found my self looking at a raggity kid with raven black hair sea green eyes  and a gray streak in his hair. He had scars all over and looked homeless he had tears in his shirt and holes in his jeans that were stained with mud and was that blood..... i was about to shut the door and lock it when Sally Screamed in delight "PERCY" the boy looked up at me "Hey mom, Paul" he gave me a nod andcame inside. thats her son...i thought he definitly struck me as a rebel kind of kid. Sally took off his  jacket and fused over his cuts and brusies. When the jacket came off i saw that this kid was no scrawny white boy. He had muslces that no 14 year old should of had. He was a little skinny but i'm sure this kid could throw a punch. The more i thought about it the more the teacher side got to me of this kid being a trouble maker and was not a person to be nice to untill displined. How would that boy have gotten a gray streak in his hair. Like he was under alot of stress. (sarcasm if you cant tell) Sally looked at the boy with such kind and loving eyes. 

"Percy meet Paul"

"Paul meet Percy" sally introduced

The boy turned and smiled "Hi...."he looked at me and sighed. Sally smiled well let me go check on the cookies. As soon as she was gone the boy looked me right in the eye. I found my self watching his eyes they were like the sea. 

"you dont like me do you" when i didnt respond he sighed "just dont take it out on my mom.