Chapter 13- The Wedding Disaster Part 1

(bye the way I am changing Percy, he is not going to be the best man because in weddings the father usually walks the bride down the aisle so I’m going to have Percy do that instead. Also other news about this story I DO NOT OWN PJO SERIES OF HoO rick riordan does so dont kill me. That will be all, by the way this is dedicated to my newest fan :D)

Paul

            Take a deep breath, todays your wedding day you’re going to be fine. Great now I’m going crazy on my wedding day, who talks to themselves in the mirror?  Anyway Percy’s friends had all arrived and since Sally didn’t have many girlfriends (not in that way, but in like the olden times okay not olden times but like women in their mid-thirty’s to forty’s would call their friends that are girls girlfriends sorry if I am over explaining its just a lot of people that are my age now days don’t know that term just saying…… anyway) that she could turn to for being a bridesmaid. So she asked Percy’s girlfriend no wait his “FRIEND” I can tell that he likes her but he seems conflicted between Rachel and Annabeth. Personally I like Annabeth better they seem to understand each other.

Well anyway we made our way down the beach toward the alter, I booked the wedding on the beach since Sally seems so at peace there, so does Percy……. Must be a family thing with his father being a fisherman and all.  All the guests were sitting in their seats patiently. None of Sally’s relatives wanted to come the ones that were alive I mean, of course the dead ones wouldn’t come I mean…. I am rambling to myself who does that. Must be the nerves I turned and saw Percy’s best friend Grover looking at me sympathetically like he could tell what I was feeling, weird. Percy had the strangest assortment of friend I’ve ever seen there was the little Goth kid, a kid that carried reed pipes around everywhere and then there was Tyson Percy’s “younger brother” . Don’t get me wrong I like all of them Nico’s like a son to me, I’ve seen him often at the apartment trying to convince Percy to do something or at least that’s what it looks like they always talk in a whisper while I’m there. As long as he’s not dealing drugs, robbing stores or blowing up national monuments, honestly I don’t want to know just in case I am curious though. Well we were patiently waiting in the alter for Sally to walk down the aisle when my heart stopped.

she was the most beautiful thing in the world. Percy grinned at her and whispered something in her ear, she turned serious but then nodded.  As Percy took his seat in the front sitting next to a beautiful woman I mean not as pretty as Sally but pretty darn close.  I saw Percy’s eyes widen as he sat next to her as if saying “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE” she just put a finger to her lips and watched Sally with a wistful expression. She seemed like her hair could never just be one color it looked brown but also blonde and a little red , her eyes changed color also. All of Percy’s friends were looking uncomfortable with her here also.  I saw Percy look at Nico and stifle laughter.  As I took Sally’s hand we started the ceremony and I knew that this would be an everlasting love, because no matter what I would always do whatever in my power to help her and love her forever. I may not be able to be superman but for her I’ll be super human.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

The Wedding Party

Percy             

(That’s right I am going to try and do a Percy Pov if it sucks and you guys hate it tell me and I’ll change it to Paul’s)

            Okay confession time the ceremony was boring, long and for an ADHD kid like me I was ready to bolt out of the theater as soon as I sat down. I smirked at Nico in his ridiculous tuxedo he looked hilarious but I knew if I burst out laughing I would have been killed by four girls. Annabeth would first slice me up with her knife then Thalia would shoot an arrow into my eye and then electrocute me. Then Rachel would Paint my face and throw combs at me then I’d have to face the wrath of my mom I mean she won’t get mad but she’ll be sad and think that I don’t want her to do this. Anyway when the wedding ceremony was FINALLY over now it’s time for blue cake. I walked over to the table and filled my plate with blue cake when I sat down in the corner I was watching mom dance with Paul when I got ambushed. By none other than Aphrodite….yay. So she sat down with some kind of drink in her hand and squealed when she saw me.

“Aren’t wedding’s magical Percy. Your mom is one lucky girl. But I have a serious matter that I need to discus with you”

I looked at her stunned all I could think about was how when she looked at me her eyes turned a stormy gray with perfect blonde hair like Annabeth…… common Percy say something she’s staring at you waiting for you to say something.

“ummhhhh ahh ok” I managed

“Your love dilemma. So who do you like Annabeth or Rachel” she squealed. At the mention of those two names I slowly got up with my plate of cake and headed towards the table with Thalia and Nico.  They snickered when the saw me. I plopped down and started to eat my cake but Nico’s voice stopped me

“so um Percy” he said trying to hold back laughter I looked at him puzzled.

“How’s your little love dilemma as Aphrodite puts it” Nico said not containing laughter anymore. Thalia joined in laughing. I growled

“shut up death boy oh and pinecone face I wouldn’t be laughing if I were you”

She immediately stopped

“Why would that be kelp head”

“Because everyone has to dance at this party so I took the liberty of signing you and death boy over here as dance partners let’s see who’s laughing then”  They looked at each other in horror then Thalia growled

“Be prepared to die Kelp head!” I bolted up from my seat and ran towards the ocean pulling off my shoes in the process I flung myself towards the waves and stood in the surf smirking whereas Thalia and Nico cursed in ancient Greek.

“He’s going to crush us if he’s touching the water, common let’s just go back to the tent I want to finish my cake!” he whined

“Also I don’t want to get wet, I’m already suffering enough in these stupid dress shoes haven’t I had enough suffering for one day I’d rather be in the field of punishment” he complained then he trudged up back toward the tent. Thalia cursed and sent me a death glare then trudged back up to the tent after him.

I laughed oh great now the people that herd that will think I’m some crazy kid that laughs at random moments, what is up with me today. Then Aphrodite’s one sided conversation came in my head about me liking Annabeth that was ridiculous I don’t like Annabeth she’s just my best friend. Right?

Paul

The Wedding Disaster

“Mr. Blofis, have you seen Percy?” Annabeth asked me looking around the room.

“no the last time I saw him he was being chased by Thalia and Nico” her eyes widened she thanked me quickly and ran off toward Nico her hand to her side where her bag sat like she was going to take something out of it. I didn’t care I felt like I was floating, every time I kissed Sally I fell in love all over again, I was going towards the dance floor when I heard the blood curling roar. Then came Percy’s scream.