Epilouge pt. 2

I'm back, the annoying author. Jk, I decided to right an epilogue part 2. I'm also writing a new fanfic which I'm still working on. Please continue to scroll.

~

Yoongi decided to visit Y/n's apartment for one last time. He got in the house and wondered around the apartment. He looked at the dusted cabinet's in the kitchen. Her couch and TV.

He went to her room and looked around. He opened the bathroom door and saw a razor with blood, a opened container that's filled with pills. 'So this was Y/n took'He thought.

He sat at the edge of her bed and looked at her desk. He flips the pages and what caught his attention is that his name was here.

He also found a letter. He was hesitant to read at first but ended up opening it. Surprisingly it was for him.

'Dear Yoongi,

I was glad to have you by my side. Whenever your around me, I always feel safe and I always love your scent. I love your embrace, your warmth and your smooth voice. When I saw you with Jane at the rooftop, my heart was hurt. I wanted to cry but stayed strong not wanting to be weak infront of you. Anyways, I hope your now happy with Jane. I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for being a shit to you, If I wasn't that good enough. It's okay if you used me cause this isn't the first time I'm being used.

You were my first love, the only person who can prevent me from cutting and have suicidal thoughts. But now, you weren't here by my side so I decided to try it again. Even if it hurts, I still managed to continue cutting my arm.

If you have read this Yoongi, I'm happy. I'm happy for you and to the rest. You'll find a person you really love.

I love you, Jagiya.

Y/n'

Y

oongi was speechless. He didn't even know that he was crying while reading it. 'She was used?'He asked himself and he hold the paper tightly.

He cried and cried and his eyes are now swollen.

He got out from her apartment and opened the car door. He arrive at his house where the rest are.

They notice his red eyes and was worried about him.

"Yoongi" Jin called. Yoongi hummed. "What happened?", They all went to Yoongi and gave him a group hug.

Yoongi broke down while gripping at the paper.

" what's that Yoongs?"jin asked, Yoongi handed him the paper while the rest read it.

"Wow" Jungkook said, he was at the verge of crying. Some of them cried.

"Why did you cheat on her?!" They asked except Jimin who stayed silent.

"You guys misunderstand it, Jane, she said she'll kill Y/n if I won't broke up with her so I accepted it" He replied.

"You can just told us what happened!" Jin yelled as he cried.

"None of this would have happened if you don't accept the deal" Jin continued.

"I'm sorry hyung"

~
End.