8-Sharp Blades and Toxic Pills.

I got out of the bathroom, I found my sharp razor that I haven't used in days because of Yoongi. He was the only person the prevent me from cutting. But turns out he just used me, poor me. I put my hair on a high ponytail and fixed my bangs.

I decided to go out again since I want to. I put on my shoes again and closed the front door. I went to the park and watched the sun setting. 'I wish Yoongi can watch this scene too'I thought as I sigh and continued on enjoying the view.

"Look who's here" I turn around only to find Jane and Yoongi standing. I ignored them and continued watching it. 'Why are they here?'

"Get lost bitch!" Jane yelled and I open my eyes and glared at her for breaking the silence.

"You know what, I'll get out of here because there are two fucking people ruining the silence" I stated before walking off the park. I decided to go where next.

'A coffee shop would be nice'I thought as I snapped my fingers before I continued to walk. Five minutes later, I arrive at the coffee shop which it didn't have many people. I sat on a table and ordered. I scroll through social media as I waited for my order.

The waiter placed my order and notice me. (Senpai notice me~..Ok I'll stop)

"Hey are u okay?" He asked. I look up and smiled at me.

"I'm BamBam by the way" He introduced. "Y/N.." I replied not looking up at him.

~
After having a little chit chat with BamBam, I went out of the coffee shop after I paid for my drink. I remembered that when I was a kid, I always want to go to an amusement park. So next up, amusement park.

I arrive there by riding a cab since it takes 20 minutes, I walk in and someone bumped on me. I look up and saw...Jimin?

"Oh, Y/N! I didn't know your here." He said and quickly grabbed my wrist and ride a ride which is the. Roller Coaster!?!.

We already got into our seats and only waited for us to fall..

The ride fall and I started screaming like maniac.

"AAAAHHH!!!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs as Jimin did the same.

I held tightly Jimin's shirt while screaming...The ride finally ended and I quickly got off and felt dizzy..

Jimin is there holding me, avoiding from getting fall.."Are u the only one here Y/N?"he asked as I nodded my head in response.

"You?" I asked. He nodded either. "Hey..wanna grab some cotton candy?" He asked. "Hell yeah!" I exclaimed before I started running

"Race u there!!" I shouted as I continue running. Finally, I arrive and already saw Jimin standing. "Wha-How, wadda fuk?" I asked.

He laughed at my reaction. "I'm faster than you pabo" He said as he bought two cotton candies. I expect the one is for me.

"Jiminie pabo~" I sang, he shot me a glare as I laugh. "Jiminie pabo~" I repeated earning a light smack from him. I give him a neck slice as a response.

"Here's your cotton candy sir" The man said as he handed the cotton candies to Jimin. Jimin paid it and handed one to me.

We walk to a nearby bench and sat there. Perfect, the bench is infront of the ocean. I kinda enjoyed the vies as the wind blows my hair in the air.

"Oohh~The slut is here, whata coincidence" I heard a familiar voice said. The voice I hated, Jane.

We turned around and saw her clinging onto Yoongi's arms. I rolled my eyes and turn back to watch the ocean.

"Rolling eyes ey?" Jane said and pulled my hair roughly. Yoongi just stared at her. I wince in pain as I pulled her hair harder than hers, I never know I'm stronger than her, I thought.

"Yoongi!" She yelped. She let go of my hair but I didn't. She slapped me hard across my face. I slapped her back and she just keep on kicking me making me weak.

Jimin pushed her away from me and push her making her fall on her butt.

Tears streaming down on my face as I look at Yoongi one last time before running off the place..

I took a cab and told him where to stop. I wipe off my tears that are on my cheeks.

I arrive at my apartment and got in..I put off my shoes and went to the bathroom.

(Warning: This contains self-harming,.
Y/N:Why do I have to die in this story!?
Author:It's my story, u have to do everything I said.
Y/N:Fine).

I quickly find the sharp razor. "Where's the fucking razor?!" I shouted as tears for in my eyes. 'I have to disappear in this world'

I grab my hair in frustration. I turn around and found a drawer that I haven't opened yet..I opened it and an object shined which made me closed my eyes quickly. I moved backwards before getting the shiny object. 

I look at it satisfied. 'Wow'I thought. "Now to find pills" I mumble. "Pills pills pills" I said while looking through drawers.

"Found you" I said and grabbed it.

"This won't hurt Y/N" I told myself as I put the razor in my wrist.

I pushed it down on my wrist. It got deeper and cut another one, 1 2 3 4 5 6..23..I look at it. Now the pills, I open the lid and took out a hand-full of it before gulping it down to my throat.

I drank water after eating the pills. I look at my arms that are filled with cuts. Blood oozing out. I got out of my room and half-way to the front door.

The last thing I knew is that I fell on the floor. I suddenly heard the front door burst out open. Heard many footsteps coming near me.

And then I black out.
~End.