1-New Classmates

I heard my alarm clock screaming, waiting for me to shut it off. I groan as I stand up and made my way to the bathroom.

After taking a shower, I picked my clothes; large sweatshirt, black skinny jeans, paired with black shoes.

I grab my backpack, and walk past my small kitchen. Yes, I don't really eat breakfast.

I arrived at the school and heard some girls talking about that there are guys that will move to this school.

Nobody would go near me since they told me that I'm a weirdo or something. I shrug my thoughts off and continue to walk to my classroom. I sat near the window and the back of the class.

No one sits beside me leaving seven empty seats. Three behind me, two next to me and two infront of me

The bell rang and just in time the teacher came in.

Mrs. Kang placed her things at her desk and straightened her position. She clears her throat to get the students' attention.

All of the students turn their heads to the teacher.

"Class, today we have new seven classmates the will transfer in this school." The teacher said.

"Please Introduce yourselves please"Mrs. Kang continued.

There showed seven man and the girls started screaming and fangirling.

" Hi my name is Namjoon as you can see."The tallest man that had dimple on his left cheek said.

"My name is Seokjin but call me Jin instead" The second tallest man said that had bangs that covered his eyebrows.

"My name is Hoseok but call me Hobi instead" The one said in joy smiling.

"I'm Jimin nice to meet you" The shortest said showing his eye smile while smiling.

"My name is Taehyung, please take care of me" The man that had a dark voice said.

"My name is Jungkook the maknae" The man beside Taehyung i bet said.

"Name is Yoongi" Wait, he's familiar. He's the one that I bumped yesterday.

"You all can sit near Y/N" I notice some girls had shocked expressions plastered on their faces.

I gave them the what-the-fuck-do-you-want face. They all turn their heads back to the board.

"Please raise your hand miss Lee Y/N"
I obeyed the teacher and raised my hand to let them know I'm right here.

~Yoongi POV~

Lee Y/N? The one that had bumped on me yesterday. I'm glad that I have met her again.

I decided to sit beside her. She look out at the window.

"Y/N?" I asked. She look at me and smiled. "Yoongi?" She asked as I make myself comfortable on the seat. Taehyung-shii sat beside me. Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook behind us, Jimin and Hoseok in front of me and Y/N.

"So your one of the new students that the girls are talking about"She mumbled but I can still hear it.

The teacher started talking shits which I didn't pay attention. My attention is on the Y/N, she is really paying attention to the teacher. She take notes about what the teacher is talking about.

~Y/N POV~

I can feel Yoongi staring at me not paying attention to the teacher but on me...I decided to ignore it and took down notes of what the teacher said.

Finally~..It's finally break time I got up from my seat and put my things on my bag. I throw my bag on my shoulder and walk to the cafeteria.

I got my food and went to the table near the window. Nobody wants to sit with me but I'm used to it..I eat my food slowly as I look out at the window.

I suddenly felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see the seven new boys standing behind me.

"Um, can we sit here?Since this is the only table that have space and Yoongi-hyung know you too, Y/N am I right?I'm Jungkook" He said as he extended his hand for a hand shake. I shaked his hands and nodded.

They sit and grabbed their food. Jungkook sat beside me and Taehyung I guess on my left.

"So Y/N, I heard Yoongi talking about you and how pret-" Taehyung was cut off by Yoongi smacking his head.

A hint of light pink appeared on Yoongi's cheeks. 'Wait he's blushing?'I thought.

"Yah! Hyung it hurts" Taehyung said slightly pouting like a kid. I found it cute and had the urge to pinch his cheeks.

"What was that for?" Taehyung asked me. "I have the urge to pinch your cheeks since I found you cute when you were pouting" I smiled.

~Yoongi POV~

I feel my blood boil at the sight of Y/N pinching Taehyung's cheeks. 'Wait, what the fuck am I jealous?'

I ignored them and continue eating my food silently. "Ayyyee~ Someone's jealous" Hoseok sang. I glared at him making him stop.

All eyes are now on me. "What?I'm just eating here" I said on an annoyed tone and made them turn their head back to their food.

~Y/N POV~

I went to my next class and I tripped on someone's foot. I look up only to see Jane and her friends on her back. I immediately stand up and about to walk when Jane suddenly grabbed a hand full of my hair making me wince in pain.

Her minions hold both of my hands and Jane slapped me 4 times and kicked my stomach making me groan in pain.

"Don't come near to those seven guys okay!?!" She yelled as tears flow on my cheeks. "Yah!Don't you dare ignore me!!" She slapped me.

"Yah! Is there a right for you to treat her like that!?!" I looked up and saw Yoongi with the rest beside him.

Her minions let me go making me fall down on my knees. I hugged my knees tightly close to my cheeks as tears trickled down to my cheeks.

"But o-oppa she started it! I promise right guys?!?" She fake cry as she look at her minions that are nodding.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and went to me. "Hey are you okay?" He asked with his smooth voice. I nodded slowly and smiled at him.

"Yah! Don't go near her! She's a weirdo!", Jane said coming to Yoongi and back hugged him.

Yoongi had an annoyed expression and pushed her roughly making her fall on her butt.

" How dare you push me!"She said. "I'll make your life a living hell Y/N an-" She was cut off by Namjoon.

"Try and we'll broke your bones" He said with a death glare that made her ran away with her minions following her.

"Let me help you go to the infirmary" He said. "But-" I got cut off by him carrying me to the infirmary. Some of the girls in the hallway are shock at the sight of Yoongi carrying an ugly girl like me. I am not confident.

We arrive at the infirmary and he gently place me to one of the beds. The nurse checked me and put some bandage on my cheeks since it has a bruise that Jane made.

"You can rest here ma'am" The nurse said, I gestured myself lying on the bed and just to look at the white ceiling.

The door opened and I look at the door revealing Yoongi...

"Y/N, are you fine now?" He asked with a concerned voice. I nodded and our eyes met and I looked away. I lied since I don't want let him worry about me.

"No you're not" He said "Yes I am" I replied avoiding his eyes.

"No, I'll be here by your side till your okay" He smiled, that smile, his smile made me smile too.

"And why would you do that?" I asked.

"Because I think I like you"

~~~
End.