Epilogue

~Author POV~

It was in the middle of the night and ofcourse, everyone in the house is now sleeping.

Yoongi, sleeping comfortably under his blanket. He heard someone playing a guitar, in his own room.

He got up and look around and saw a figure playing his guitar..The figure had long hair and is skinny just like Y/N.

He decided to turn the lights. What he saw made him (jung)shook. He let tears escape his eyes.

There he saw Y/N, looking at him smiling. When he was about to go near her, she stopped him.

"Y/N, I'm s-sorry" He apologized. "Yoongi, it wasn't your fault" She said as she managed to stand up from the seat and went up to him.

"Yoongi don't cry, it hurts me seeing you like this" She smiled making him smile too.."I'm sorry"He whispered.

"Shh, smile" She said as he look up to her. He couldn't believe of what he saw, his jagiya that had passed away 1 year ago coming back right now.

She caressed his cheek and made him smile.

"Y/N I-I love you" He said. "Yoongi, I love you more than you do" She replied and smashed her lips to his.

A tear escaped from hers and his. The kiss became passionate until they broke off catching breathes.

"Are you going to stay her?" He smiled while he asked. She shook her head making his smile disappear.

"Yoongi, I'm sorry, I can't stay here forever. I just came here to see you for the last time." She said, a sad tone can be heard from her voice.

"Y/N please do-.." His voice got weak until he brake down crying.

"Yoongi, I have to go. I'll miss you jagiya" Y/N said as she helped Yoongi stand up.

"I'll miss you forever" He replied and pecked her lips. "Goodbye Yoongi" Y/N said as she started fading.

"I love you.." She said. Yoongi didn't reply and just look at her while crying.

Y/N disappeared from his sight. Yoongi cried loudly and made the rest went to his room worried.

"Yoongi what happened!?!" Jin sad as he helped Yoongi go to his bed.

"Y/N, I saw her b-but she.." He was cut off because his voice was weak. "But what?"

"She said she was just here to see me for the last time" He continued and made the rest cry.

'I'll never forget you Y/N, my jagiya'..

END.