Prologue

Hi, my name's Lee Y/N and I moved to Seoul because of my abusive parents. I can't take it anymore because of the bruises they made everyday. Whenever I'm stressed, I would just go to the bathroom locking myself and grab my razor and put it in my fresh flesh. I know it's bad but this became my habit since I was living with my parents.

*Flashback*

"Why are you given birth anyways?" Mom asked as she endlessly kicking my stomach which really hurts.

"We hated you" Dad said slapping my right cheek making it really red.

"You don't deserve to live" They said leaving me there, hurt, tears flowing on my cheek.

'They're right, I don't deserve to live, I deserve to die' I thought as I quickly got up from where I am and quickly ran to my personal bathroom.

I open the drawer and saw a razor. I grabbed it and hesitated whether I cut myself or not.

'This won't hurt' I thought as I shut my eyes closed before sliding the razor on my wrist.

I slowly opened my eyes and just in time the blood gushed out from my wrist.

A smile formed on my lips at the sight that I am hurting myself. The truth is, it didn't hurt at all. I thought it would hurt like hell but I guess not.

*Flashback end*

Yeah my flashback isn't really that bad for me.

I don't have any friends since I don't want one. I do have once a friend but, turns out she's just using me for my intelligence. She would go over to me and asked for help, she wouldn't even thank me.

-

While I was walking on the sidewalk, I bumped into someone and fall down since I'm focusing down on my feet.

"I-I'm sorry" I apologized, "It's okay" He replied sticking out his hands for me to stand up. I quickly stand up and look up to the guy.

"I'm Yoongi, Min Yoongi" He introduced himself. "Lee Y/N" I gave him a smile. We shake hands.

"Where are you going anyway?" He asked while looking at me. "Um, just go to the nearby store and buy some food." I replied.

"Can I come?"He asked, I hesitated before nodding at him. " let's go"I said as he followed me.

While walking with him he suddenly asks. "Why are you wearing that thick sweatshirt of yours, it's so hot"

At the thought of that I just kept on silent. "I just want to wear this" I silently reply. He just nodded.

We arrived and got some food.

After that we went outside and bid our goodbyes before separating ways.
-

~Yoongi POV ~

I can't stop thinking about Y/N, something about her makes her special.

Alright I'm just going to sleep..

~~~
End.