4- Whole day with him.

Previous:

"Can you be mine?"

~

"I'll say yes if your not gonna hurt me." I said looking down.

"I promise" He replied as a smile formed on his lips. I smile back and raised my pinky finger.

He was confused why I raised it. "Pinky promise" I said.

He slightly chuckle at my childish action.

He raised his pinky promise and hold it onto mine.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow since it's Sunday" He said and I nodded.

"I think we should go now, I'm tired." I said.

He nodded before standing up after me. We took a cab and stop at my apartment and I bid my goodbye to him.

I got my keys and unlocked the front door. I took off my shoes and change my clothes.

I went over to my desk and open my sketch pad. I started scribbling something on my sketch pad and realized that I have written Yoongi's name.

I smiled at it and went to jump on my bed. I stared at the ceiling for a while and felt my eyelids becoming heavy.

~

I slowly open my eyes. I slowly got up and realized it's now morning. I yawned before standing up from my bed and made my way to my bathroom.

I finished taking a bath and wore my favourite clothes which is skinny jeans, sweater and paired with black shoes.

I don't know what time Yoongi will come but I'll just wait. While waiting, I decided to eat breakfast.

Just in time as I put my plate on the sink someone knock on my door.

I went to open the door and saw Yoongi wearing black plain t-shirt and ripped jeans.

"Let's go" He said. I nodded and went back to grab my front door keys and phone.

He open the door for me and I thanked him. He went to the other side and open the door and put the keys. He started the engine and drove away from my apartment.

"Where do we go first?" I ask. "I was planning on going to my mom's restaurant" He replied not taking hid eyes off the road.

~

"Yoongi, is she your girlfriend?She's beautiful!" His mom exclaimed and thanked her.

We got a table for two and ordered our food.

The food was served and I was about to pull my wallet when Yoongi stopped me.

"Don't worry, it's free" He said and I put back my wallet to my sling bag.

"Yoongi, your mom cook so well" I said.  He smiled at my reaction.

"There's something on your mouth" He said. I tried to wipe it away but it wasn't there.

"Aish"

He went closer to me and wipe my side of my mouth using his thumbs.

~

It was now 8:00 pm and I have fun with Yoongi on our date. He decided to take me home.

"Thanks again Yoongs" I said. "That was the best date ever." he gave me a peck on the lips before heading back to his home.

~Yoongi POV~

After taking Y/N home, I went back to our house and greeted by the others.

"How was the date Hyung?" Namjoon asked. "It was fine" I replied scratching the back of my neck.

"Hope you won't hurt her Hyung, she's pretty and has a nice personality" Jungkook said. "I will" I replied as I smiled.

"Did u guys kissed?" Jimin wiggled his eyebrows making me blush a bit. "Just a peck" I said.

"Why didn't u kiss her!?!" They exclaimed. "Yah, y'all making my ears bleed" I replied rolling my eyes annoyingly.

I went to my room and shut the door and went to change my clothes. I lie on my stomach as I open my phone.

Shit, great Yoongi. You forgot to ask her number.

"Yoongi, dinner's ready.!" Hoseok yelled from outside.

I didn't respond.

"Yah, bitch. Dinners ready" He yelled louder. I laugh a bit before opening the door.

There I saw the rest sitting in the dining room while Jin is preparing for the food. I went to sit beside Jungkook and Jin.

I finished my food and went back to my room and went to sleep. I admit, today is a pretty fun, tiring day with Y/N.

~End Of POV~

I open the front door of my house and took off my shoes and put it aside.

I went to my room and change my clothes into PJs. I didn't eat but just lie down on my bed looking outside the window.

I still don't have Yoongi's number. Oh well, maybe I can ask him tomorrow.

My eyelids became heavy and the next thing I knew is I drift to sleep.

~
End.

Sorry if this chapt. Is short, but hope u enjoyed this chapter.