5- Plan.

This chapter will be long to make it up to u guys since the last chapter is short. I hope u enjoy this chapter and please don't hate me after reading this chapter.
------------------------------------------------------

I woke up because of my alarm clock. I turned it off and slowly got up from my bed and head towards the bathroom.

I finish taking a shower and wore my clothes. I grab my backpack before heading out from my room.

I grab an apple with me and ate it while heading to school.

I see a familiar figure near the tree. I throw the apple that I just finished and walk pass through the gate.

"Y/N!" Someone shouted from the back. I turn to look who it is, it's Yoongi. He's wearing a black hoodie and black jeans, his hood up to his head.

"Oh Yoongi, where's the others?" I asked. "Why are u looking for them instead of me?" He pouted like a 5-year old kid.

"Just asking, why are u here anyways?" I asked him and he just shrugged. "Can't I wait for my girlfriend?"

I slightly laugh at his response. "Let's go" He said gripping on my waist. I nodded.

We walk through the hallways and heard girls gasped at the sight of Yoongi holding on my waist.

"Bitch!!" Jane yelled running towards me and pulled my hair roughly making me groan in pain.

"Bitch!!How dare u steal Yoongi Oppa from mee!!!!!!!" She yelled making my ear bleed. This girl really need to stop yelling.

I can feel the grip on my hair slowly letting go. I look up and saw Yoongi holding Jane's hand.

"U stupid fuck, get lost before I do something you'll regret" He said. "And what would it be?" She smirked.

"This.." Yoongi slapped her real hard on her cheek making a loud noise. She look at him in shock.

"You'll pay for this!!!" She said followed by a groan. She stomped away from the place.

Yoongi looks at me with worry in hid eyes. He hugged me while caressing my hair.

"Are u okay?" He asked not letting go. I nodded as the crowd slowly fading. We went to class together and just in time, the bell rang.

I open my bag and grab my comb,fixed my hair. The teacher walks in and started explaining shits.

~

"Okay class dismissed" The teacher said and the students walk out of the room. I made my way to the cafeteria and saw Yoongi's other friends.

The waved at me signaling that I'll eat with them. I smiled at them and head to their table.

I notice that there are only six of them, so meaning that one of them isn't here, Yoongi.

"Where's Yoongi?"I asked them.

"He said he had to do something"Jin said.." Okay"

I sat down and open my snack and ate it...

'I wonder what Yoongi is doing right now'I thought as I silently sigh.

~

"Y/N, do u want us to take u home?" Jin asked. Still, Yoongi isn't here. The school had ended and there's still no sign of him.

"If it's okay for all of u then yes" I replied. "But first, let's go to a café, I feel like drinking a coffee and eating a piece of cake" Jin said and we all agree. "Yoongi..Where's Yoongi Hyung?" Taehyung asked. All of them shrugged and said that he's busy and just let him be.

"Kay everyone! Get your asses on the car so we can go" Jin said and we all got on the van as Jin started the engine. We arrive at the café, I can tell this café is hella expensive. We entered and Jin told me that he'll pay for me. I thanked him and after that we ordered and just waited for the waitress to serve our orders.

"Here's your orders oppa" The waitress said seductively which made me cringe. She bites her bottom lip while flirting. I can see all of them had an annoyed face.

"Don't call me oppa"Jungkook said. " Correction, all of us"he continued. "You are my oppa" She pouted as if she's cute. To be honest she isn't. "Quit flirting with us and just served our food" Jin said annoyed.

She served mine, when she put my coffee she 'accidentally' spill it on my clothes. "Oopps." She said followed by a giggle. They glared at her as she winked at them.

Namjoon had enough and went to the counter.

"Can I talk to the manager please?" He angrily said. The employee nodded before calling the manger.

After a while, the manager I suppose came out. And Namjoon called the waitress that served us. Namjoon told everything what the waitress did and he was angry as hell and fired her. The girl cried and got out of the café. Namjoon came back with a small smile on his face.

We soon ate and drink peacefully and me, still thinking of where Yoongi is. I hope he's okay now. I shrug the thought and just continue eating quietly. The rest finished and same as me. Jin paid and I thanked him and so did the others. He said that it was nothing. Sure this boiy is rich.

We got outside of the café and got in the van. Jin started the engine and drove off to my apartment.

We arrive at my apartment and got off the the van and bid my goodbye to them. I was about to walk but suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and hugged me. I'm guessing it's Taehyung.

"Bye Y/N" He said I patted his back signaling to break the hug.

I kinda like Taehyung as a friend I mean. He is sometimes acting childish and extremely cute, not to mention him eating, he pouts like a kid.

"Bye Tae, be safe" I said. I bid my goodbye again and they drove off. Once I couldn't see the van anymore, I got inside the house and took off my shoes. I throw my bag on the floor. I change my clothes and jump on my bed. Welp, todays a tiring day and I'll just go to sleep.

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep, forgetting to think about Yoongi and his number. Shit.

~Yoongi POV while at lunch time~

I told the others that I had to meet 'someone' and that's the bitch, Jane. She said we'll meet up at the rooftop. I don't know why, but I decided to meet her and skipped lunch just to meet her.

I put the stuffs in my backpack and throw my backpack on my shoulder. I got out of the room and made my way to the rooftop. I saw a figure standing, I think it's her.

I called her name and yes, it is her. "Why do u want to meet me?" I asked. She gestured me to sit down. "I need to tell u something" She said serious.

"And what is it?", I asked raising a brow. " Break up with Y/N or else..."She stop mid sentence.

"I'll make her life a living hell and kill her" My eyes widened of what she said. "Why would u do that?" I asked.

"I want u" She said seductively. She was about to kiss me but I pushed her. This is wrong, I hate her. I love Y/N.

"But, if u don't want that to happen then.." Why the fuck does she mid sentence. I swea-.

"Do it" She bites her lip. She was about to unbutton her shirt but I walk away.

"Think about it Yoongi Oppa" She said. She walks away and I did too.

~

After school I have think about it and I didn't want Jane to make her life a living hell. I'm sorry Y/N, but I have to do this to protect u.

I saw Jane, I came up to her.

"I'll do it" I said. She kissed me and didn't kiss back. I want Y/N, but I can't.

"Do it tomorrow sweetie" She said as she waved a goodbye.

~End Of POV~
~
End.