10- Regret

~Still Yoongi POV~

I still couldn't believe Y/N left me. No, I deserve this. If I haven't accept the deal Y/N would have been here by my side. I went to my room and change my clothes.

I went to the kitchen and got some food before going back to my room and sat on my desk and write some lyrics.

'I already miss you Y/N'I thought. I went to my bed and not long enough, I drifted to sleep.

~

One week have passed after Y/N's funeral. I have been staying in my room for the past week. I haven't been eating.

Jin is kinda disappointed of my eating disorder. And I still can't accept that Y/N have died.

Jane, she didn't bothered me after the incident and didn't saw her in class neither.

I still remembered Y/N in her apartment. Both of her arms are filled with cuts. I couldn't believe she did that, I feel like she isn't scared of doing that like she already done it before we met.

Wait, she's always wearing long-sleeve every single day. That makes sense that there are already cuts under it but she wouldn't show it.

I love you Y/N, my jagiya.

I went out for a walk and ended up going to the park. It's now 3:54 pm and looked at the sun setting down. I remembered Y/N sitting in this bench I'm sitting right now enjoying the view..

I close my eyes and inhaled the fresh air.

~
1 year had passed and I still remember that 'day' where Y/N ascended to heaven.

I'm now here with my friends watching a movie named 'Ralph breaks the internet', childish right? Taehyung wanted to watch this and did aegyo and we couldn't resist his cuteness and ended up watching it.

We all got out of the movie after an hour because the it had already ended. We ate on a restaurant and go to the park.

I sat there along in the bench as Jungkook chased Jimin. Namjoon buying cotton candy with Jin hyung. Jhope petting a dog name Yeontan with Taehyung.

I closed my eyes and heard footsteps coming to my direction

I look around and saw them sitting next to me. Jimin stuffing cotton candy in my mouth making the rest laugh.

Jungkook telling how short Jimin is. Jhope telling joke that made us laugh.

~

We arrive at our house, I got in first and went directly to my room. I changed my clothes and jump on my bed while staring at the ceiling.

'I still regret after of what I've done to you Y/N..'