2-By My Side

Previous:
"Because I think I like you"

~~
"Why would you like a girl who is ugly and just ordinary?" I asked. "Because you're different from other girls" He smiled.

"Oh.." I just looked down at my hands. "I'm gonna be at your side today" He said.

~

"Yoongi, you know you can put me down. I'm okay now" I said as Yoongi carried me. The school ends and Yoongi wanted to be with me today and I don't know why.

"I don't care" He replied and continue walking through the hallway. I saw girls just staring at us.

"Omoo. They're soo sweet"
"I'm jealous"
"I ship them!"
"That slut"

Yoongi stopped not knowing the reason why. He turned around and faced Jane smirking.

"What did you just say?" He said. "slut"She said still had her smirk on her face. 'How I wish to wipe off that smirk.'I thought.

The next thing I knew is that Yoongi slapped her hard across the face making her stumble back a few steps.

She cried and ran away. Yoongi continued to walk and got onto his car and put me in the backseat.

" oh yeah, I live with the boys"He said starting the engine. I just npdded in response.

~

The engine stopped, he got his car keys and open the front door of the car.

He open the back door and carried me again and head to the house, well more like a mansion.

"Yoongi, y-you can put me down" I stuttered wait, what the fuk?

He didn't listen but open the door.

When he opened the door, loud noises were heard. Screaming, shouting. I guess they had arrived.

Yoongi closed the door by kicking making a loud sound and the screaming stopped.

"Hyung?" Someone called out.

"Yeah?I'm hom-" Yoongi was cut off by everyone running to our way. "Ooh, Y/N is here?" Taehyung said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yah, I need to be on her side today" Yoongi said. "Why is she hurt? OMG Y/N what happened" Jin panicked.

"Calm down hyung, I can take care of her" He replied.

"I'll help" Jungkook raised his hands in the air. "Okay"

He walk to the living room that had a flat screen TV on the front. And a coffee table and A big couch, two small sofa on the side.

He gently placed me on the sofa.

I whispered to him 'thank you', he nodded before going to his room leaving me with the six boys which I don't remember most of them. I only know Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin.

"Do you know all of us?" Taehyung asked, I shook my head as a no.

"I only know you, Jungkook, and Jin" I replied hanging my head low. "Okay. That shorty there is Jimin hyung, the tallest is Namjoon hyung, and the one smiling is Hoseok hyung.

" what happened to you btw?"Jimin I guess asked looking at my clothes that has blood. "Umm wel-" I was cut off by Yoongi.

"Here wear my clothes"He handed me. I thanked him again before using all my strength just to get up.

Unluckily I fell back on the sofa making me curse under my breath.

" let me help you"Jungkook said helping me get up.

"Thanks" "You don't have to say thanks on everything we did to you" He replied as we head to the bathroom

~Yoongi POV~

My blood boil at the sight of Jungkook helping Y/N to go to the bathroom to get changed.

I was supposed to be the one who will be helping her.

But I'm glad someone can help her other beside me.

~Y/N POV~

I got in the bathroom and Jungkook told me that he'll wait outside of the bathroom.

I unfolded Yoongi's clothes and didn't judged the clothes and didn't hesitate and wear it.

I look in the mirror and I look so small while wearing his clothes. I really am small, tsk, who cares about height when they have high IQ.

"Are you done Y/N?" Jungkook asked outside the door.

"Nae" I replied. I unlocked the door trying to balance.

Jungkook helped me go back to the living room. They were all sitting on the couch looking at the both of us.

I spotted Yoongi who is only looking down, not caring what they're talking about.

I decided to go near him. "Hey Yoongs" I call out as I slowly made my way near him. He looked at me turning off his phone.

"Thanks for helping me over Jane.." I said, he smiled and nodded in response. "Your welcome Y/N, besides I'm Your Anpanman" He smiled making me smile back.

"You're cute when you smile" He said making me blush a bit. I thanked him and decided to join the rest of the boys having fun.

~

"You can sleep on my bed" Yoongi said. "I'll sleep on the couch" I said.

"No, your the guest here so you'll sleep in my bed" He replied. "But I don't want you to sleep on the couch." I looked down.

"Then I'll sleep with you then" He happily smiled. I finally got the energy to stand up and followed him to his room.

He opened the door and turned on the lights. There are papers organized on his table. He had a computer. His bed is large good for two people.

He hopped on the bed as I just awkwardly stand there infront of the closed door. "Aren't you gonna sleep?" He asked me.

"Oh y-yeah" I made my way at the other side of the bed. I lie down and my back is facing him.

I slowly closed my eyes. With that I drifted to sleep.

~Yoongi POV~

I think Y/N is now asleep. I just stared at the ceiling.

'Do I like her?'

Suddenly, I felt a warm pair of arms hugging me. I look to see and it's Y/N, sleeping peacefully. Her lips parted apart, her eyes closed.

I stared at her face for a while and look away since I realized that I've been staring at her for a while now.

"Goodnight Y/N"

~End Of POV~